With the leak of the 6.1 icons came many themes rocking them. Although a nice icon set I wanted to take a different approach. Working with 6.1 icons, but not the ones that everyone was using, Redox was built with the means to show off the yummyness of the icon set. With never before seen icons that have been tweaked and built from the available leaked icons Redox is sure to look spectacular on your BlackBerry. Having a nice clear view of your wallpaper is not all you get. You will also get a nice big clock in the middle top of the screen with a weather slot and it sure does look good! Grab Redox today to bring something beautiful to your BlackBerry!

• Hidden dock - (6 icons for keyboard devices, 5 icons for touchscreen and Style/Pearl 3G devices)
    • Weather slot - (You must have a paid or free weather app installed and placed in the first position of your applications screen)
    • Big clock
    • Homescreen landscape mode NOT supported for touchscreen devices
    • Transitions throughout
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Different 6.1 icons

UPDATES!

Updates to version 1.5:

• Changed the homescreen clock font to avoid it being cut off

Get Redox at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 04-20-11 at 11:46 PM.
    AnthroMatt likes this.
    04-07-11 12:53 PM
    I really like the look of this, which isn't a surprise. I might hold off on purchasing though, as I think I am canceling with Sprint in about a month and will be getting a new BB from AT&T.

Good work!
    04-07-11 01:25 PM
    Theme updated...lowered the weather slot to avoid time getting covered by icon
    04-07-11 04:50 PM
    Thank you for another awesome theme. I love it! Only hard part now is choosing one to activate for the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 04-10-11 at 09:57 PM.
    04-10-11 09:27 PM
    Just wanted to add a thanks for responding so quicky to a question I had. Love your themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 11:41 AM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    04-20-11 11:47 PM
    Love this theme!! So innovative!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-21-11 08:28 AM
    Does this disable the annoying sliding trays? If it does, I'm on it.
    04-23-11 01:43 PM
    Oh heck yes! All of his themes do!
    Try Blink also!
    Phog likes this.
    04-23-11 03:30 PM
    Grabbed it. Just what I was looking for. Minimalist, very elegant, wallpaper friendly, and no sliding trays. I could not have asked for more. My hat is off to the author.
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-23-11 04:11 PM
    Glad it is what you wanted. Check out Pootermobile's other themes sometime, too. His fans don't know which theme of his to use...lol
    skyboxer and Pootermobile like this.
    04-23-11 05:01 PM
    i just bought the theme.... i like it... but can I get just one row of icons at the bottom? Is there an option for it?
    04-23-11 09:10 PM
    i just bought the theme.... i like it... but can I get just one row of icons at the bottom? Is there an option for it?

Thanks for grabbing the theme! The theme only has one row at the bottom already. What are you referring to?
    04-25-11 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD