Check out the review of Aura by berryfication editor rezn!
    Aura by bbt Designs | Berryfication

Thanks again rezn!

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce the release of Aura! A highly intuitive theme.

Let your device's potential shine through. Aura is easy to use and full of features, allowing you to hide nearly everything from the homescreen simply by navigating to the hide and show arrows.

Bbt's Signature Options Panel and Dynamic Today means Aura is highly customizable and functional. And as always, Aura was handcoded, meaning it is fast and snappy.

Features:
    * Easy to use.
    * Entirely flexible homescreen, just click the arrows!
    * Hideable weather slot, hideable sliding dock and today area.
    * Dynamic today area - swipe left/right to reveal more items.
    * Banner is clickable - notifications, clock, signal, battery and profile!
    * Crisp, high-quality graphics.
    * Bbt's Options Panel lets you customize the color and transparency of your homescreen!
    * Available with OS6.1 icons or custom icons.
    * Hand-coded homescreen means Aura is fast, flexible and clean!
    Aura:

There are also 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 10 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Dynamic Hideable Today Area:
    • 3 (alt+R) reveals, Escape (back button) hides
    • Swipe right from Calendar to get to SMS and Messages!

Aura comes in multiple versions!
    Blacked out with 6.1 or custom icons
    Default White with 6.1 or custom icons

Links are up!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 05-05-11 at 08:12 PM.
    04-29-11 07:37 PM
    I think I'm missing something, as the only link I find takes me to Berryfication's web page. I see nothing to purchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 04:41 AM
    I think I'm missing something, as the only link I find takes me to Berryfication's web page. I see nothing to purchase.

Click this in the OP

04-30-11 10:31 AM
    Ok guys; this is the THIRD time I tried to purchase this theme, and due to your horrible communication; I STILL can't buy the theme. First two times there is no icon to click that tells buyers "click here to purchase". The banner you have doesn't say that. Finally I get over it; click on your banner; and the store has FOUR VERSIONS SELLING PEARL MODELS AND NONE SELLING STYLE; as you advertise. It is clear to me, a buyer of over 40 themes; that you have no interest in selling.

04-30-11 06:16 PM
    You never mentioned that but are they not the same screen size?
    04-30-11 07:13 PM
    How would all potential buyers know if they are. I assure you I don't, and as a businessman; I assure you; you lost my sale. I can also assure. You thaat you have lost a lot more. My logic is I wanted to purchase this theme the moment I saw it. Due to your poor marketing, not a chance. I also see no compliments here on Crackberry; and there should be several. Good luck; but I can't see any interest when you don't care to market it correctly. You ***_U_ME far too much.

04-30-11 09:11 PM
    Vziceman, I made a mistake. Being this is the first time I have supported the style I did assume people would just use the automatic device match.

I have since edited the titles to add "style 9670". I appreciate you bringing this to my attention I'm not sure why you are so confrontational in your delivery.

I understand if you still do not want to try the theme, but please do understand it was an honest mistake.

Also if you check the Mobihand reviews and ratings you can see there are a lot of positive reviews not only about the themes but the service as well. Again I'm sorry you had this experience but I do hope you give Bbt designs another chance.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and feel free to email me at [email protected] with any other questions.

Best,

Bbt
    andyahs likes this.
    05-05-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD