Modesty Theme:

This theme is geared towards those that want a way to show off that beautiful wallpaper, but not lose any functions.
    There are six user definable icons on left side of screen. Battery meter, clock, date and message hot spots (battery hotspot requires MeterBerry; paid app).

This theme will work on 9650, 9700, and 9780 running OS6.

Purchase here for $1.49

or

Last edited by BlackScorpion3; 05-30-11 at 08:41 AM.
    05-29-11 03:57 PM
    I will be pleased to test on my 9670. Looks great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 04:28 PM
    I will be pleased to test on my 9670. Looks great!

Sent you a link via PM. Please give me feedback, thanks in advance.
    05-29-11 06:22 PM
    I'd be pleased to test it for you if you still need someone.

05-29-11 06:58 PM
    Look awesome! I use 9670. Let me know if I can test for u. Thanks!

05-29-11 11:50 PM
    Theme runs fantastic! No lag issues, I swiched to this theme, and from, several times (proper battery pull each change). I tried to trip it up, but it stays with no lag. If you view the screen shots above, icons to the left and smaller. A thing I usually won't buy mini icons. I tried my two favorite wallpapers and pictures. Icons align great! I see my cat with no icons covering her, and my "Punisher" wallpaper (this sets to right side of screen). VERY GOOD BUY, not much memory, so easy to add to your collection)

05-30-11 11:12 PM
    I agree. Great theme. Looks good, runs smoothly, and doesn't lag. Icons all hold when you reboot (and not all themes do) and is very wallpaper friendly. The hot spots make your messages, calendar, Meterberry (if you have it), and clock readily available. I highly recommend it - well worth the money!

Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 05-31-11 at 09:29 AM.
    05-31-11 09:27 AM
    Hi, I purchased this theme and it won't install on my style 9670 eider by e-mail or downloaded on my computer
    Installation by e-mail to my phone: when I try to install it comes back with this crap Uncaught exception:
    ApplicationRegistry.getOrWaitFor (0xdef728c9025debb)owner died Thread[Thread-601833472,5]

I've tried five times to install it same thing
    From my computer with the JAD file it comes back INSTALLETION FAILD
    06-02-11 03:15 PM
    Hi, I purchased this theme and it won't install on my style 9670 eider by e-mail or downloaded on my computer
    Installation by e-mail to my phone: when I try to install it comes back with this crap Uncaught exception:
    ApplicationRegistry.getOrWaitFor (0xdef728c9025debb)owner died Thread[Thread-601833472,5]

Not a problem I will take care of this for you. PM me your email address and i will take care of it.
    06-02-11 03:26 PM
    Message to all: one VERY negative thing about many theme makers is a lack of professionalism. Please read everything in this thread.

Yes, I tested this theme; but that doesn't matter. This maker is SO POLITE, and responds with respect.

It is my opinion we ALL should buy his/her themes, and no; I don't know BlackScorpion3.

I just LOVE people who provide good service.

06-02-11 07:13 PM
    It is my opinion that people respond with respect to people who speak (or write or post) to them with respect. I've never had a problem with "unprofessionalism" with any of these theme creators.

And I would like to add that not all of the creators selling themes are professionals or are making a living at it.

Long story short: if people want others to be nice and professional, it would serve them well to act in kind.
    06-02-11 10:16 PM

I do apologize for the issue you are having with the download. I have sent you an email with a link to dl this theme. Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you as I just got home from work.
    06-02-11 11:03 PM
    I do apologize for the issue you are having with the download. I have sent you an email with a link to dl this theme. Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you as I just got home from work.
    Thank you ! I downloaded again and finally it worked
    06-03-11 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD