With the new update battery life has increased but was wondering if there will be an extended battery because i still have to recharge by lunch time or a little after.
    04-28-11 06:31 AM
    Which OS are you on? And when do you take it off charge in the morning?
    04-28-11 07:07 AM
    OS 6 the 522 ... Usually starts at 5AM ...
    04-28-11 07:36 AM
    I have found that the battery really is not that bad, the device just has a big appetite for juice. Making it run more efficiently will make the battery last all day.

Here are some of the things that could be draining the battery too fast:

Frequent location-based app updates
    Leaving apps running in the background
    Being in an area with poor signal (buy an app that turns radio off automatically)
    More screen brightness than you need
    Backlight staying on longer than needed
    Apps that use a lot of processing power
    Wi-Fi turned on when you don't need it
    Playing sounds through the speaker
    04-29-11 10:54 PM
    I think the battery life on the STYLE is actually pretty good...I had a 9700 with AT&T then switch to EVO 4G with Sprint and the battery life on EVO is horrible...I was learning how to get the best out of the battery life of EVO but still probably didn't last half as long as the STYLE.

I could go a full day with the 9700...of course that was before OS 6...I have to say that i do like the battery life of the STYLE a WHOLE LOT better than the EVO.

@Ray III thanks for those tips...I just think it would be nice to have an extended battery even just one with a little more power that wouldn't have to add a different backing to it.

That is probably one of the reasons they don't have an extended yet.
    04-30-11 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD