a user has just recently got a new blackberry style, and he recieved a text message over the weekend that wont go away and it just keeps coming back after being deleted.

Thoughts?
    12-13-10 06:52 AM
    Click alt, right shift(The Aa^ key) and delete at the same time.
    12-13-10 07:15 AM
    Battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 07:39 AM
    Battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is what I ended up doing. The phone is only a few days old, Im surprised I had to do this already
    12-13-10 08:28 AM
    This is what I ended up doing. The phone is only a few days old, Im surprised I had to do this already
    Like all things new, bugs and little quirks will come up. I haven't experienced that issue but I'm sure there will be an update coming soon.
    12-13-10 12:46 PM
    I've actually had this happen to me.....the text message that it kept on the external screen was an MMS message with a pic attatched. I just had to scroll up on the thread it was in, and delete that particular message and it finally went away.
    12-13-10 08:38 PM
    Sorry to tail on this topic but I just ran into this issue this week. My problem is I have a facebook message or two popping back up after they have already been deleted. My solution was to log out of facebook and then log back in. I did that and seemed to get even more old messages. All of which were FB messages btw. I did battery pulls and a couple other things, clearing cache and alt,l g, l g but still didn't seem to fix it. I logged out of email and that didn't resolve it either.

The only thing that helped me to clear them was to log out of fb and then log back in. I had the messages(even more) but was actually able to delete them after that work around.

Just posting this for informational purposes.
    12-14-10 11:45 AM
    You may also want to download the recently released ROM update. It fixes many bugs and solves many issues.

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.1609 can be downloaded from here:
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...AA4BFAEEC64E29

Also available as OTA: Options > Device > Software updates
    bimmer22 likes this.
    12-15-10 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD