Hi everyone, I am going to be upgrading from my 8330 into either a 9650 or 9670. I am leaning towards the style however, none of the sprint stores have a live working demo in this area. I thought I had read somewhere a week or two ago that the style's inside screen was a pretty bad picture. Just wanted to see how everyone likes it. I know anything is going to be better than my 8330's screen. Thanks
    11-17-10 12:44 AM
    The inside screen is nice and vibrant. It is is only a slight difference compared to the 9650. Coming from an 8330 you won't notice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 06:25 AM
    The inside screen is nice and vibrant. It is is only a slight difference compared to the 9650. Coming from an 8330 you won't notice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed! I just saw one in real life this week and the screen is beautiful ! It is not quite as high a resolution as the newer Bold/Tour screens, but it is still very respectable and looks great up close.
    11-17-10 06:34 AM
    I bought my Style right after it came out and I also upgraded from an 8330. I have to say I love it. The screen resolution is awesome. I would recomend it.
    11-17-10 08:32 AM
    What you read is false, screen is great, vibrant and beautiful.
    11-17-10 11:02 AM
    i have a 9650 myself and i love it to death......but hey, let me tell u something. my mother bought a style (which i think its pretty funny my mother bought a BB).....but it accually is a great phone....OS6 runs amazing on the device. very snappy. the whole UI and interface is great. the inside screen shows everything larger, just like the torch, but it happens to be a great device. i would say go with the style if it fits your needs and if u dont like it, then go with the BOLD......dont forget that sprint has that 30 day return policy. so if u dont like the device that you first choose, you can go with anopther deivce......you have 30 days to do that. not bad if your considering try out a couple of devices
    11-17-10 11:13 AM
    agreed, great resolution
    11-17-10 11:14 AM
    For me the screen has GREAT resolution (Also have bold and curve) after 1 week of use I went to go visit my Bold because I didnt want it to think I was neglecting it and found I prefer the Style Screen. Seems larger on the style and on the Bold it felt very squished. Style screen IMO is very deceptive. Not as wide but definatly longer making it seem much more natural.
    11-19-10 10:58 AM
    Ok, thanks for the info. I just say a real one today and it did not disappoint me. Will be getting mine later in the week.
    11-22-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD