So ive had the style about a month and it has its good moments and bad ones.. Now my questions comes is one.. the new os6 with the way the home screen works it seems to run really slow.. theirs also other times where the phone just has slow response time in texting or doing normal things. Im pretty good and ive had 6-7 blackberry's in the past.. I got plenty of memory and i keep programs not running..

Anyone else just not feeling the phone runs up to par? to i have a defect? I figured id ask before calling and telling sprint i need a new one...

Any tips are welcome!

Thanks!
    04-19-11 08:42 PM
    My sister has the style and was having similar issues until she installed memory booster. Overall her device still seems slower than my 9800 but not to point of her complaining. I would recommend you call sprint and see what you can do about a new phone doesn't sound normal if memory freeing apps aren't helping. Good luck!
    04-19-11 09:29 PM
    I'm not having any real issues as far as speed in general use. I have had a few issues like text messages being delayed or not sent or received at all (might be Sprint and not the phone). It also seems to take forever to send pictures through MMS and I have yet to find a way to send a lesser quality picture to speed it up (I have other phones that send 5mp pictures WAY faster). I have also had an issue recently where my phone will not ring for SMS or BBM even though the ringer is on and loud profile is enabled. Sometimes it rings, sonetimes it doesn't. Its really random. Overall those are the only issues I've had in the past 4-5 months and I really like the phone. Hopefully new software can fix these things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 05:00 PM
    I did what i normally do! just got a new blackberry! went to the tour.. No problems so far. Gotta do that insurance thing to get my upgrade to the bold!
    04-21-11 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD