The launch of the new Blackberry Style 9670 smartphone also brings an exciting contest! Sprint customers can enter a sweepstakes to win a 3-show VIP your with their favorite artist and other great prizes.

GRAND PRIZE - A VIP concert tour with Seal, Blake Shelton, or Disturbed, to three cities of your choice, including a backstage meet & greet with the artist and more!

1st Prize - Two tickets to a Major Music Awards Show in Los Angeles, roundtrip airfare/accommodations, and exclusive passes to a Major Music Awards VIP after-party and more!

2nd Prize - 10 winners get a full artist catalog along with one new BlackBerry� Style� smartphone.

Customers can visit and complete the online entry form at:
    sprintbbstylesweepstakes.com
    Last edited by bimmer22; 11-02-10 at 03:06 PM.
    11-02-10 02:31 PM
    Sprint customers can enter a sweepstakes to win a 3-show VIP your with their favorite artist and other great prizes.

GRAND PRIZE - A VIP concert tour with Seal, Blake Shelton, or Disturbed, to three cities of your choice, including a backstage meet & greet with the artist and more!
    I like how you billed it as "their favorite artist" and then the options are seal, blake shelton, or disturbed.....doubtful these are many peoples favorite artists. Thanks for the heads up though, I hope I win 3rd prize.
    11-03-10 08:50 AM
    Wow hey thanks, I just purchased my BB Style yesterday!
    11-14-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD