I will not be able to help test builds for ya anymore ... but if you will follow what I have posted in the hybird thread u will be good .. almost any 9650 or 9700 java layover base will work , just dont mess with to many axl files and u will be fine , really will miss the flip , but need better battery options and just ready to step up , youll have been awesome and was good to get to know ya .... watch for more stuff coming out from OSBB soon ..
    Last edited by mike_augie; 08-15-11 at 08:52 PM. Reason: following rules
    pbstrahl likes this.
    08-15-11 07:51 PM
    08-15-11 08:07 PM
    thanks for the links , but this was more for the less populated style that I help build for a few here not multitudes, but will go in and edit it to follow guidelines .... but thanks

08-15-11 08:49 PM
    Later Mike, Appreciate all the work you have done porting hybrids for us 9670 users. Good luck in all you do.
    08-16-11 10:32 AM
    Will miss your contributions too. When you make a hybrid do you always add similar files? Is there a list that you use that we could adapt?

What device are you getting? Or did you get it yet? Good Luck.

I will not be able to help test builds for ya anymore ... but if you will follow what I have posted in the hybird thread u will be good .. almost any 9650 or 9700 java layover base will work , just dont mess with to many axl files and u will be fine , really will miss the flip , but need better battery options and just ready to step up , youll have been awesome and was good to get to know ya .... watch for more stuff coming out from OSBB soon ..
    08-16-11 06:47 PM
    Thanks Mike and good luck!
    08-18-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD