I have had the Style for a week ... coming from the Curve. The Battery ! the Battery! The Battery ! It sucks !

Had to reboot it last night for the first time .... it was getting sticky. I do love the phone though .... Waiting for the extended battery.

Not being a geeky tech head like most of you ... I text alot .... use the radio app to listen to talk radio .... Facebook .

I do not like the inverted keys on the key board ..... You have to use your finger nails and hit them just right..... Makes driving and texting a *****..
    01-08-11 08:20 AM
    Of course Im coming from an Android phone where the battery life was a joke, but so far been happy with the battery life of the Style...

I work from home and contantly using the phone for calls, email, texts...always have bluetooth and wifi enabled and always use my bluetooth ear piece...it needs to charge by the time i go to bed (which is usually quite late), but otherwise been fine.

Seems its a little hit or miss...some have complained about the battery and some quite pleased..who knows?

Good luck!
    01-08-11 10:10 AM
    I have had the Style for a week ... coming from the Curve. The Battery ! the Battery! The Battery ! It sucks !

Had to reboot it last night for the first time .... it was getting sticky. I do love the phone though .... Waiting for the extended battery.

Not being a geeky tech head like most of you ... I text alot .... use the radio app to listen to talk radio .... Facebook .

I do not like the inverted keys on the key board ..... You have to use your finger nails and hit them just right..... Makes driving and texting a *****..
    One of my biggest pet peeves with the 9700, I would always catch my nails in the spaces between the keys. Nail typing is not efficient, nor is it comfortable.
    01-08-11 10:15 AM
    Personal preference I guess. I've always preferred the BlackBerry fretted keyboards over the Curve-style keyboards. I find them much quieter too.
    01-08-11 10:17 AM

I wish that you and everyone else that text while driving would stop and quit doing it as you're putting lives in danger around you. If you want to kill yourself go right ahead but please don't take anyone else with you!

/rant
    01-08-11 10:22 AM
    Of course Im coming from an Android phone where the battery life was a joke, but so far been happy with the battery life of the Style...

I work from home and contantly using the phone for calls, email, texts...always have bluetooth and wifi enabled and always use my bluetooth ear piece...it needs to charge by the time i go to bed (which is usually quite late), but otherwise been fine.

Seems its a little hit or miss...some have complained about the battery and some quite pleased..who knows?

Good luck!
    Well said compared to my Epic im pretty happy with the battery.
    01-08-11 10:48 AM
    I wish that you and everyone else that text while driving would stop and quit doing it as you're putting lives in danger around you. If you want to kill yourself go right ahead but please don't take anyone else with you!

/rant
    True that. If texting and driving is something you really have to do, get a voice-to-text app or something and then you have no more keyboard complaints anyway.
    01-08-11 11:00 AM
    Amen and according to this article it's even more dangerous than drunk driving! WOW I didn't know that.

Texting While Driving Statistics
    01-08-11 11:03 AM
    Amen and according to this article it's even more dangerous than drunk driving! WOW I didn't know that.

Texting While Driving Statistics
    Yep. Nuts.
    01-08-11 11:08 AM

/rant

J/K .... gezzzzzzzzzz
    01-08-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD