Is there another app like quick pull. I like what quick pull does last time I used it pulled my message don't wanna chanxce it again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 10:01 AM
    I tried quickpull, didn't like how it behaved on my style and jst went back to pressing alt+right shift+delete to reboot. Works great and doesn't take up any space.

01-25-11 10:31 AM
    How do u go right lol

01-25-11 10:45 AM
    Tryed it can't get it to work not enought fingers lol

01-25-11 10:52 AM
    Holding the phone flat with both hands with your fingers on the keyboard and your thumbs under on the battery cover, use your left index finger to press the ALT key, use your right index finger to press the right shift key and your right middle finger to press the DEL key. Wallah! Reset!
    01-25-11 02:25 PM
    Why install an app that *alt+right shift+del* will do faster/easier/better anyway? However, nothing beats a good old fashioned hard battery pull every once in a while.
    01-25-11 02:32 PM
    Holding the phone flat with both hands with your fingers on the keyboard and your thumbs under on the battery cover, use your left index finger to press the ALT key, use your right index finger to press the right shift key and your right middle finger to press the DEL key. Wallah! Reset!
    I'm going to append this with a clarification. This will not work if you press all three keys down at the same time. The phone will just stare at you like you're crazy, record your transgression for its future reference, and continue on its merry way doing whatever it was doing before you decided to mess with it. Press the ALT key first and keep holding it down, then press the right-shift (aA) key and keep holding it down too, and then press the DEL key and hold it. I post this so anyone who is used to pressing down all three at once doesn't wonder if they've broken their keyboard or doesn't sit there, like me, trying to figure out how clueless I have to be to not be able to figure out alt-right shift-delete.

I'm not clueless. The phone is just evil and out to get me.
    Last edited by Ferretling; 01-26-11 at 05:56 AM. Reason: I can't spell 'evil', apparently.
    MsFabulous likes this.
    01-26-11 05:55 AM
    Yes, it does require it to be done in that order. Otherwise it will just be a stubborn useless piece of plastic.

I'm not in a good mood this morning because of my stupid one. For some reason right at bedtime last night my phone decided to go into an endless reboot. Nothing I did would stop it. I eventually installed a new OS, but that didnt go easy either, the 3rd party apps kept giving me a problem. What a pain.
    01-26-11 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD