Hey guys! Well for starters I have the Style. Since I have had the phone I have had no problems sending picture messages. But for some reason now I can't send them. It lets me send the picture, and it even shows the "check" mark next to it to show that it sent. I have tried to upload it from my pic folder and then send it and still the same outcome. I have sprint with unlimited plan, so I don't see why all of a sudden they would turn it off? I also went to MMS props and it shows 'Always' as selected. Any tips would be great... Thanks
    08-09-11 01:33 AM
    How do you know it isn't sending then? And could it be the person you are sending to can't receive MMS or files that large?
    08-09-11 08:37 AM
    Because I asked if they received them. I sent to multiple people also. It shows I sent the message, but they don't receive it. I will try another friend on a BB and see if it is a different outcome... Thanks
    08-09-11 07:17 PM
    Call Sprint and have them reset your settings for text and mms. I had the same problem a few months back with my BB Tour and that did the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD