Has anyone found a pdf viewer that works? I have tried Beam reader and Repligo. Both do not seem to work on my Style, any help would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 10:22 AM
    I bought the Premium version of Documents To Go and when you do that, they give you a "free" PDF reader.

It is the best I have found so far.

Documents To Go is already on your phone and you will need to to first register yoru prodct and then buy the Premium edition.
    02-21-11 10:32 AM
    I bought the Premium version of Documents To Go and when you do that, they give you a "free" PDF reader.

It is the best I have found so far.

Documents To Go is already on your phone and you will need to to first register yoru prodct and then buy the Premium edition.
    I did the same. It sucks to have to fork over $15 for something other phones can do natively, but at least with Docs To Go you get the premium features for Word/Excel/PPT in addition to a PDF viewer.
    02-21-11 10:40 AM
    I see, I'll think about giving that a go, I'm a little mad because I spent 15 bucks on Repligo and it didn't work.

02-21-11 10:48 AM
    I see, I'll think about giving that a go, I'm a little mad because I spent 15 bucks on Repligo and it didn't work.

Before you spend more money, try Repligo again (delete and reinstall). I used the trial version downloaded from the App World this weekend and it worked fine. I only tried it with one PDF document though, so maybe I got lucky?
    02-21-11 10:49 AM
    Nope tried that didn't work... suck yes you are lucky.
    Before you spend more money, try Repligo again (delete and reinstall). I used the trial version downloaded from the App World this weekend and it worked fine. I only tried it with one PDF document though, so maybe I got lucky?
    02-21-11 08:26 PM
    Repligo is working fine (and very well) on my Style as well; sorry it isn't working out for you so far.
    02-21-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD