The track pad stoped moving the curser. It is stuck on the top bar on the magnafier glass. When I move the tracking pad the curser does not move> I tried a quick battery pull no good I then pulled it overnight still not working? I hope someone can help me. Well happy new years. First time poster
    01-01-12 04:33 PM
    Try to reinstall the os, if that does not work ebay sells the track pad for 15.bucks and is very easy to put in. 5 minute job
    01-01-12 05:02 PM
    I hate to be a pain but how do I reset the OS? Also I cannot use the phone as the track pad dosen't function. Not on the upswing when it comes to the tec stuff> I really am thankfull for your help and time
    01-01-12 06:40 PM
    Ever since I've done the latest OS upgrade, mine gets "stuck" at least 6 times a day and I have to pull the battery to get it going again...getting very frustrating.
    01-10-12 07:42 AM
    I posted earlier in this post. I have pulled my battery and even left it out overnight. When it boots back up my home screen comes on but the pad don't work. Thanks for your reply.
    01-12-12 11:29 PM
    I think you must change new pad
    01-14-12 09:57 PM
    I get the same problem, mine has stuck previously various times, only recently The pad went out. The first time it came back after a day, 2nd time i went 3 dam days by using keyboard shortcuts. I did a hard reset and that fixed it. Have my fingers crossed. Try a hard reset, alt+shift+delete
    02-24-12 01:30 PM
    What are the keyboard shortcuts? My pad is out for good now after acting up for 6 months and waiting on Sprint to "grant" me the ok to pay them for early upgrade. <
    07-12-12 02:17 PM
    I used the wrong term "shortcuts". Really the way I navigated through my phone is accessing all that I could through the "search" function. Meaning I would just start typing the name of a contact I wanted to text, or song that i wanted to listen to and hopefully it was the first search result. This doesn't work for everything that you are trying to find on your phone. To switch between apps hit the "alt+return arrow", again this is limited to apps you have open.

For calls I would hit the green button and just typing the contact or number. It really is a hassle.

Anywho, I took it to Sprint and since they found no probably cause that I broke the phone, they couldn't fix the pad and just gave me a whole new phone which works fine now Hopefully you have insurance on it. Hope this helps, goodluck!
    07-13-12 12:06 PM
    I used the wrong term "shortcuts". Really the way I navigated through my phone is accessing all that I could through the "search" function. Meaning I would just start typing the name of a contact I wanted to text, or song that i wanted to listen to and hopefully it was the first search result. This doesn't work for everything that you are trying to find on your phone. To switch between apps hit the "alt+return arrow", again this is limited to apps you have open.

For calls I would hit the green button and just typing the contact or number. It really is a hassle.

Anywho, I took it to Sprint and since they found no probably cause that I broke the phone, they couldn't fix the pad and just gave me a whole new phone which works fine now Hopefully you have insurance on it. Hope this helps, goodluck!
    I am still waiting on my early upgrade phone and very frustrating not being able to get to my text icon on the home screen. Would've cost me more to have it fixed than the early upgrade fee. I have a dumb smart phone right now.
    07-14-12 08:57 AM
    Is there anyway to use the keyboard for scrolling instead of the trackpad (since mine is kaput)?
    07-14-12 09:07 AM
    Is there anyway to use the keyboard for scrolling instead of the trackpad (since mine is kaput)?
    Nope not that I know of. If you aren't due for an upgrade anytime soon I would just take it in to see if they can fix it. I'm not due until September, in which I will drop this phone like a bad habit.
    07-14-12 11:13 AM
    Nope not that I know of. If you aren't due for an upgrade anytime soon I would just take it in to see if they can fix it. I'm not due until September, in which I will drop this phone like a bad habit.
    Me too. Thanks!
    07-14-12 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD