Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By msavalli
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New or Redesigned Style?

Has anyone heard of any plans to redesign the style. I actually like the phone, but notice Sprint and other carriers are getting rid of it.

I am in the minority because I use my phone for just phone, text, and email. I could care less about apps. I have a 18 month old kid, I don't have time for apps.

Thanks everyone!
    BigK7 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts

I suspect that most of us with the Style use it as you have described. Therefore, I don't see an updated(QNX) Style in the works.
    CrackBerry User

I really hope they come out with a new one. Any word from BB on this phone? Are they going to discontinue it?
    Beatings will continue
    Until moral improves
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I think it's getting discontinued, the Sprint one is hard to find and Boost Mobile only has it because they're behind the Curve (no pun intended) and won't probably have it for more than a few more months after Sprint ditches it as BM is a subsidiary of Sprint.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

BBOS 7 and a touch screen would be a cheap and easy upgrade to give the little unit. Dont throw the baby away with the bath water. The Style was released 6 months too early, BBOS 6 overtaxed those processors. It would be a different story now.
    Boring signature.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Anyone have a problem with the zoom not working on the camera? I've had the Style since June of this year and I've liked it so far.....but all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't zoom in to take pix at a wedding. Any ideas? Thanks.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,984 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

If you go into the camera settings (open camera, press BB button, options), then be sure that "digital zoom" is checked. If it's not, then the zooming will not work. If that doesn't help, then not sure. But I sure hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by axllebeer; 10-12-2011 at 11:59 PM.
    CrackBerry User

This is truly a great phone. Bad marketing and pricing killed it...
    Blackberry Style 9670 BABY!