Hello all,

my Tour was doing fine but I had $0.00 phone coming from Sprint so I took the Style. I am happy the cables -microSD- from the Tour all fit the Style. I upgraded the OS via options menu(ver 6.0 bundle 2426) without a hitch.
    This took about 45 minutes.

The only problem I am having is setting up some of my email accounts. My yahoo.com account went on without a hitch but none of the others are recognized as yet. I had no problems setting these on the Tour. However of most import is my Comcast.net account. Any suggestions here would be appreciated. Im still trying to work through it.
    05-29-11 08:34 PM
    Go to Manage Connections, Mobile Network Options, click the Menu, Update Profile. That should provision you.

I am under the impression that you logged into BIS and swapped your PINs? Right?

If you haven't, select the Setup icon and Email and set that up. When you log in, it will ask you if you want to use the new PIN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 10:57 PM
    Thank You Mr BergerKing. I got my Comcast email going now.

The problem was as you described...

"Go to Manage Connections, Mobile Network Options, click the Menu, Update Profile. That should provision you."

I am still working on my @sprint.blackberry.com setup. Somehow I have changed my name and I cannot seem to log in even with the PW they sent me.
    06-21-11 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD