Am I the only one that is wondering where the form fitted leather case is for the Style? I have always loved the leather cases..but noone has made one for the Style yet and that is odd to me..

Im currently sporting the Otterbox and its fine, but Id really like a leather one, and NOT a pouch ( I hate those). Anyone else curious as to why accessories are coming slow for the Style? It really is a great device, and i have owned alot of the BB's that are popular right now (9700, 9650,8520 etc,)
    04-04-11 04:06 PM
    Am I the only one that is wondering where the form fitted leather case is for the Style? I have always loved the leather cases..but noone has made one for the Style yet and that is odd to me..

Im currently sporting the Otterbox and its fine, but Id really like a leather one, and NOT a pouch ( I hate those). Anyone else curious as to why accessories are coming slow for the Style? It really is a great device, and i have owned alot of the BB's that are popular right now (9700, 9650,8520 etc,)
    I'm hoping for an OEM leather belt case as well. Being that the Style is only available on a few carriers, it looks like RIM has been a little slow to get out the accessories. They just released a genuine Style pouch recently, so hopefully the leather belt clip will be released soon. I got tired of waiting a long time ago and I found the leather belt case for the Palm Pre to be a good match for the Style. They've been on clearance at Radio Shack for $5 for a while but I've still seen them recently. If you cut out the ribbon pull it makes it a lot easier to get the Style in and out of the case. I also made mine into a sleep holster. Check out the video at the link if you're interested.

04-04-11 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD