- CrackBerry Addict
- 853 Posts
Latest Official: 9670 OS 22.214.171.1246
Software For BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.1992 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 188.8.131.522
Software Platform: 184.108.40.2065
File name: 9670AMEA_PBr6.0.0_rel1772_PL220.127.116.115_A18.104.22.1686_R eliance.exe
File size: 160.54MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
Reliance Software Page
from TATA INDICOM
TATA INDICOM Software Page
Last edited by rroyy; 03-04-2011 at 01:51 PM.
- 03-06-2011, 04:27 AM #3
Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE
Here's my short-version OS install guide before the questions come...
ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE
Saving the world, one OS at a time...
- (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
- Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
- Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
- On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
- Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
- Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
- (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
- On PC, navigate to
•64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
•32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
- (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
- In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- 03-11-2011, 07:47 AM #7
Dang! I just updated my phone via DM, and I only got the 314. Is that all Sprint is doing? This one that is out now, is it official by Blackberry, or by someone else?
- 03-11-2011, 08:27 AM #12
Hm. Is this an upgrade to the current OS, or just an app upgrade, if I am utilizing my words correctly?
- 03-12-2011, 02:07 PM #15
So far, so good. The only issue I have had so far is that I "lost" my Blackberry App World. I had to reinstall that.
- 04-26-2011, 04:29 PM #24
All good for me, mine shows 22.214.171.1242TRUSKATER
Sprint, Truly unlimited!
Previous devices: 7100i (Charm) ~ 7130e ~ 8703 (Electron) ~ 8130 (Pearl) ~ 8830 (World Edition) ~ 8330 (Curve) ~ 9630 (Tour) ~ 9670 (Style)