i have a evo 1 of the first that came out that i was inline for but i missed having a keyboard n instead of payin 2 bills havin my evo and tmo bold 9780 wat shud i do lik evo batery life is trash 4g//and 3g isnt even better so can every 1 help me plz i gota upgrage coming june1st but i keeep going on u tube lookin at style videos an i miss flip phones havent had 1 since i90 nxtel till i860 after was always on touch screen but i love using key boards i even had tmo flip 8220 blackberry plz all those who also made the switch help me
    03-30-11 11:52 PM
    Do what's best for you... If you need a device to get you through the day, provides fast email and is great for communication get the Style.. If you don't care about any of that.. and more flash then function.. Then get something else. Only you are gonna know what suits your needs.. Asking users on a BB forum about which device to get is just basically going to yield most people telling you to buy the BB.

Buy what fits you.. Worst case, you can always return either device if you find it wasn't the right choice.
    nycmodz likes this.
    03-31-11 12:13 AM
    thanks alot imma order style from bestbuy n try it out//only thing ill miss on android is my chase app
    03-31-11 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD