- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
GSM version of BB Style - clone from China
I did a google search and turned up the "w9670i" version of the BB Style 9670. It appears to be manufactured and sold from China (uuuhhh, big surprise there - haha). I wanted to know if anyone has bought one of these GSM versions and if so, how was it? TIA...
- 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM #2
Almost certainly a counterfeit or cheap copy. It will have the external appearance of a BlackBerry, and run on no-name chinese software which does NOT provide any access to BlackBerry functionality. Looks good for street cred, but in reality it is a dumbphone with no value beyond recycling.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- 01-02-2013, 02:24 PM #3
I wouldn't recommend buying any Chinese 'clone' phone, nor would any reliable member of the site. I've heard real horror stories related to some of them. It is a fantasy of some to have a GSM Style, but it never became a reality, sadly.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By craigdh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2008, 10:53 AM
- By wserda in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:16 AM
- By crackbridge in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:07 AM
- By itou in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:07 PM
- By kelizrm in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2008, 07:22 PM