- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
Got email from BB
Yesterday, I just got an email from BB advising me on how to make the most of my Style. Seriously? I've had my phone for almost 2 years and is considered obsolete (OS 6 vs OS 7.1 and eventually 7.1) and they now decide to help me out?
They better get their act together!
- 11-07-2012, 11:01 AM #2
Re: Got email from BB
Probably an automated message from RIM. I would only be mildly miffed if I no longer had a style.
Bell and RIM sent me an e-mail advising me that I could pick up a shiny, new 9900 (Which I already had, about a month prior)
I wouldn't worry too much about it.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v188.8.131.524) | Rooted SGS IV
- By micheleb4 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:14 AM
- By taniBerry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2009, 11:10 AM
- By mzsweetnbeautiful in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2008, 12:14 PM
- By CardiacSmashin in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2008, 07:50 PM
- By darrenclark0809 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2008, 11:44 AM