- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
Got email from BB
Yesterday, I just got an email from BB advising me on how to make the most of my Style. Seriously? I've had my phone for almost 2 years and is considered obsolete (OS 6 vs OS 7.1 and eventually 7.1) and they now decide to help me out?
They better get their act together!
- 11-07-2012, 10:01 AM #2
Re: Got email from BB
Probably an automated message from RIM. I would only be mildly miffed if I no longer had a style.
Bell and RIM sent me an e-mail advising me that I could pick up a shiny, new 9900 (Which I already had, about a month prior)
I wouldn't worry too much about it.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Blackberry 9900 (v22.214.171.1249 Rogers/BES), Playbook (v126.96.36.1994) | Rooted SGS III
- By micheleb4 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2009, 08:14 AM
- By taniBerry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2009, 10:10 AM
- By mzsweetnbeautiful in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:14 AM
- By CardiacSmashin in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2008, 06:50 PM
- By darrenclark0809 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:44 AM