Forgive me now if this issue has already been brought up... I've had the 9670 3 days and managed to lock up the phone 3 times either streaming videos, or playing music. I transfered my data over from my old 8330 (worked like a charm). But, did notice some apps didn't fully carry over or appeared smaller on screen. Those have been deleted. I've downloaded AP news and a memory boost app (which seems more hype) but that's it. Anyone else lockinging up their Style already? Is there a fix for this?? The Bold would be my next step....HELP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 10:52 AM
    Hmm I haven't experienced this at all. I'm assuming you're on the stock OS and haven't installed a hybrid right?
    ACP878 likes this.
    12-13-10 12:42 PM
    Hmm I haven't experienced this at all. I'm assuming you're on the stock OS and haven't installed a hybrid right?
    Yes, got the phone through Best-Buy, and since I've had issues with calander options as well, I wasn't able to change the veiw in the menu. I like the phone overall, just trying to figure out if its a fluke, a bug people have noticed, or if its just a loading/network issue. By luck its only happened at home, and I get ok coverage there. But when my music freezed this morning, it made me think its the phone, or I tried backing out of the app too fast. Any help or tips would b appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ACP878; 12-13-10 at 09:51 PM.
    12-13-10 05:12 PM
    the new official release will fix your issues
    12-14-10 11:29 PM
    Try installing the latest ROM update from RIM.

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.1609 can be downloaded from here:
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...AA4BFAEEC64E29

Also available as OTA: Options > Device > Software updates

Note: Update can take up to two hours so be prepared and make a good backup before you begin.
    bimmer22 likes this.
    12-15-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD