I am getting a ton of dropped calls after update to 6.0 bundle 3049. I tried updating the PRL and Profile... Neither worked.. Got the message "your prl could not be updated. Please try again later. If problem persists please contact your provider." Network diagnostic just stays on a blank white screen.. Any suggestions? The Sprint Store employees in my area aren't very helpful or knowledgable. Thanks in advance.
    03-18-12 02:36 AM
    My wife has a Style, so I'm sort of familiar with the inner workings of the phone. I have several suggestions you might want to try to get it going:

1) Perform hard reset(s), i.e., pull battery, wait a couple of minutes, and insert battery back; then try your updates again through the Host Routing Table. You may also want to resend the Service Books while at it (I normally use BIS account for this);
    2) failing this, I would reload the OS - maybe a bad install during the recent update that you made (check out "Blackberry 101" for a tutotial on how to reload the OS);
    3) if it still does not work, try downgrading to the previous OS (Blackberry 101 again)

Hope this is all you need. Post so we'll know how it comes out.
    ----------------------
    DL
    03-24-12 04:10 PM
    Sprint store may not know, but if you dial in and reach Sprint Tech support for Blackberry they can send it to your phone themselves.

I am getting a ton of dropped calls after update to 6.0 bundle 3049. I tried updating the PRL and Profile... Neither worked.. Got the message "your prl could not be updated. Please try again later. If problem persists please contact your provider." Network diagnostic just stays on a blank white screen.. Any suggestions? The Sprint Store employees in my area aren't very helpful or knowledgable. Thanks in advance.
    03-25-12 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD