The font size on some pages, such as google are very small and changing the default to 14 seemed to do nothing for most pages. Is there another way to change the font size? I've looked around and I can't seem to find a way to switch it into column view either.
    11-09-10 10:36 AM
    Browser > menu button > options > font size - is going to be the only way that I can think of to resolve this issue and I see that you have done that already so - the issue is most likely caused by those actual web sites (or webmasters) that you are visiting from your device browser. Maybe try another browser (check App World maybe) or if you know some one who has the same device - have them try those specific sites out on their device and compare the results.

And for the column view issue - it's my understanding that the browser on this particular device does not have an option to switch views like you mentioned.
    12-09-10 04:59 PM
    The Curve 8330 had an option for mobile view that I don't see as an option for this browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 05:55 PM
    Are you guys having this problem on crackberry because it seems this is the only site im having this problem with.
    12-09-10 06:45 PM
    Other sites too. Please RIM we need Column View!
    12-09-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD