Ok
    so my Blackberry 8530 is on its last limb the bezel around the screen is coming off and the screen is not so good.
    I want to know should I just get a new curve or get the new style 9670
    my only concern with the with Style is that I'm a teen and texting in class is a must would it be easy to hide this phone behind a person or under a desk or in the hallway
    thanks y'all #teamcrackberry
    08-15-11 12:53 AM
    Ok
    so my Blackberry 8530 is on its last limb the bezel around the screen is coming off and the screen is not so good.
    I want to know should I just get a new curve or get the new style 9670
    my only concern with the with Style is that I'm a teen and texting in class is a must would it be easy to hide this phone behind a person or under a desk or in the hallway
    thanks y'all #teamcrackberry
    I'm in the same boat, though not a teen. My bezel is coming off on one side, the whole phone is pretty flimsy from the get go. I like the Boost shrinkage and plan to stay on it. I emailed them and they assured me I could upgrade to a Style and keep my shrinkage points!!!
    08-15-11 09:13 PM
    I have a question... I currently have a Style and love it. I am still in contract with Sprint for awhile, but when my contract is over, can I use my Style with Boost? Thanks.
    08-16-11 10:58 PM
    Yeah u can use ur style on boost, but ur gonna have to unlock the divice first ... If u do it on the store they'll charge u like anextra 15$ but b prepair to loos some functions .... Most prople don't doit right and u end up loosing browser or app world functions .... Ask b 4 unlooking ... And if ur interested in unlocking it ur self there's and in app world for that, I've allso heard that SaK helps to unlock it but I haven't tryed it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    08-18-11 10:01 PM
    I have a question... I currently have a Style and love it. I am still in contract with Sprint for awhile, but when my contract is over, can I use my Style with Boost? Thanks.
    Generally CDMA devices cannot be ported to other CDMA carriers. However, as Boost uses Sprint, it might be possible. I would call Boost and ask them.
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    08-19-11 10:43 AM
    I know what you mean. That is why I am hoping that I might be able to use it on Boost once my contract expires. Thanks!
    08-19-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD