Hello everyone,

I've been on the hunt for a new phone and came across the Blackberry Style on sale for $99.99 at Radio Shack. Can users of this phone please tell me if they feel this phone is worth the price? Thanks.

Here is the link:
    Boost Mobile BlackBerry Style 9670 No-Contract Phone: No contract cell phones | RadioShack
    03-29-12 08:54 PM
    For no contract pricing for $99 if you aren't a heavy user and like the flip form factor then you will probably like it. It just depends on what you plan on using it for. I had it and at first loved it. But soon found out it wasn't the one for me. I do too much on my phone for what this one can handle at the efficiency that I was looking for.
    03-29-12 09:27 PM
    I love mine! I use it manly as a phone. It's compact and reliable. If I want a computer, I have a PC, laptop and a tablet.
    03-29-12 11:52 PM
    My wife hs one- last 1.5 years.... She loves it. Does everything she needs/wants.
    03-30-12 06:08 AM
    While mine has just recently been moved to backup status, it became my favorite BB after a while. I only moved off it because it looked like baseball was abandoning BlackBerry, and I needed to preserve my annual update cycle so I dont have to wait 2 years to get an updated device. It would have been sweet if they'd released an updated version.
    03-30-12 06:27 AM
    I love mine too, I use it actually more for email and text than for talking. I love that I can keep it in my pocket and sit down without breaking it in half!
    03-30-12 03:39 PM
    I've been using my Style for about a year & I just love it. Does everything I need to do. Plus I do not like touch phones. I used to hate my hubby's Storm but this phone changed me in to bb fun!! Now I have a Playbook to go with it too.
    04-07-12 01:33 AM
    Good phone and mail appliance
    Good playbook companion.
    Fairly tough.
    I've always loved the finality of snapping a flip phone shut.

con: Too small , can be difficult to figure out what pocket I've got it in, means the display may be hard for some folks to read.
    04-21-12 02:49 PM
    This phone is ultra slow and looks very antiquated. For 99 I would suggest you get something else.
    05-21-12 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD