I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I reloaded one of my apps in appworld because for some reason it uninstalled itself but app world still let it reinstall but after reinstalling it said there was an error in the app installation & that it didn't install properly even though in app world it was now in the installed column. When I went to my home screen, I could not find the app, so I did a battery pull which always seems to fix everything. Well, unfortunately, it didn't. It now almosts boots, but then instead of going to my home screen it just goes to a white screen with the message 'App Error 200' & then the word 'Reset' below it, also it is highlighted, but if I press enter it briefly, & I mean milliseconds, shows what seems to be 5 items but then it just shuts down & starts the whole device restar all over again. I tried hooking the device to the computer, & my computer is recognising it as a BlackBerry device, but my desktop software isn't showing as if any device is hooked up, so I'm not able to reload the OS. I hope someone out there can please help me.
    05-18-13 12:49 AM
    You will need to remove the app from the device with the desktop software. The phone wont boot with the faulty app installed
    05-18-13 07:32 AM
    10-13-13 02:49 AM