A show of virtual hands please...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 05:23 PM
    Will be "looking", and checking out, and maybe getting one...
    10-29-10 09:26 PM
    right here....though I will be picking mine up on Nov. 1 since that is when my upgrade is due. I am a little nervous going back to a flip phone but looking at videos posted online this week the phone looks really nice.
    10-29-10 09:46 PM
    Nope. Would have considered it if it did global roaming but it's worthless to me without it.
    10-29-10 09:57 PM
    i think a lot of people already reserved one. I want the purple one ,so we'll see how long i have 2 wait 2 get it.

10-30-10 12:39 AM
    I will also. I think I want to try it out. Upgrading from the Tour. The phone looks solid.
    10-30-10 08:26 AM
    I'd like to get a good look at it. This will definitely be our daughter's new upgrade, as she doesn't care for the size of the 9650, but loves BlackBerry.

10-30-10 09:13 AM
    I will also. I think I want to try it out. Upgrading from the Tour. The phone looks solid.
    I've also been using the Tour since about January o this year and before that I had a curve 8330 and before that I was using the motorola sprint/nextel flip phone that purple one called the i90 something i, so I shouldn't take that long to re-adjust to the flip form factor, but I just hope that a torch for sprint dsnt drop after my 30-day exchange period... :-/

10-30-10 11:10 AM
    The "Dummy phones" are on display at my local Best Buy today. Stock is in, and ready for sale tomorrow - no waiting for rebates either.
    10-30-10 02:31 PM
    i'm still debating on it.my nextel line is ready for an upgrade and i could switch over to a family plan.just want to see what the feedback is gonna be befor i head on over to the store to grab one.the flip would fit my lifestyle better.i have a bold and am a diesel mechanic,with the otterbox defender case on the bold,it tends to get in the way alot.
    10-30-10 07:07 PM
    The "Dummy phones" are on display at my local Best Buy today. Stock is in, and ready for sale tomorrow - no waiting for rebates either.
    I confirmed this today at my local Best Buy. Although they told me that they could not put a dummy phone out for people to try until tomorrow they did pull out a new boxed one from their locked cabinet to scan SKU and check to see when they could actually sell it.
    Last edited by pwc realtor; 10-30-10 at 07:38 PM.
    10-30-10 07:34 PM
    Wife picking up one tomorrow. They said there were plenty in stock. She is getting the purple but getting the chrome cover they already have on display. I look forward to playing with OS6 on it until the official release on my 9650. The girl ask why she wanted the clam shell instead of the tour - must be getting extra commission on those.
    10-30-10 09:15 PM
    Cover in stock? Good, I will need something besides a piece of screen protector to protect the camera lens from day 1.
    And tell them you want this instead of the tour for the latest OS (6) , 5MP Camera, 512 memory, and a lot of more specs better than the tour...
    10-30-10 10:27 PM
    you got it. Im stoked to pick mine up as soon as best Buy opens no mail in rebate! Im glad to see it's getting good reviews it's supposed to look way better in person once you get your hands on it. Lets prove the haters wrong.
    10-31-10 02:37 AM
    i will have to wait a few more days to be eligible for an upgrade but I will be getting one.
    10-31-10 02:40 AM
    I will pick one up via market place, eBay, or craiglist...
    10-31-10 02:42 PM
    Got to sprint store as they were closing, so I'll have to wait for mine! But congrats to those of you who have it in hand! Question: is the style capable of taking pics with the flip down?

10-31-10 08:03 PM
    I don't live anywhere close to a bb, radio shack or sprint store so went online to order it thru bb.com and they didn't have it online. So guess I will have to wait until they do.
    10-31-10 08:55 PM
    Am glad they have these for those who want a flip I prefer the candybar type phones always have but it is nice to see RIM doing this for those who prefer it.
    I have a friend who wants to try BB and this might be a better choice for her because she is rough on her phones
    10-31-10 08:59 PM
    I picked one up yesterday. So far I like it although I haven't had much time to play around. Will be looking for all my apps to see which are compatible. Hope there are some accessories soon...sleeve, dock etc. I checked several stores in my area yesterday and they were expecting a sleeve but hadn't gotten them in yet. All they had was that case with the silver cover and a combo/holster set. I like the look of the phone so I don't want to cover it up... Just have to be very careful.... Best Buy had nothin but the phone. My first Blackberry from Sprint..
    11-01-10 06:32 AM
    I picked one up yesterday. So far I like it although I haven't had much time to play around. Will be looking for all my apps to see which are compatible. Hope there are some accessories soon...sleeve, dock etc. I checked several stores in my area yesterday and they were expecting a sleeve but hadn't gotten them in yet. All they had was that case with the silver cover and a combo/holster set. I like the look of the phone so I don't want to cover it up... Just have to be very careful.... Best Buy had nothin but the phone. My first Blackberry from Sprint..
    I would also like to see what accessories they come out with for the Style. A sleeve or nice leather holster would be great for the Style. I'm surprised that nothing has come out yet. Usually, the accessories are established well before the device has been released.

11-03-10 04:51 AM
    Got to sprint store as they were closing, so I'll have to wait for mine! But congrats to those of you who have it in hand! Question: is the style capable of taking pics with the flip down?

Nope...can only take pics while open.
    11-03-10 08:28 AM
    I would also like to see what accessories they come out with for the Style. A sleeve or nice leather holster would be great for the Style. I'm surprised that nothing has come out yet. Usually, the accessories are established well before the device has been released.

On BB website if you sign into the store they have a holster charging stand and a few other things for the style already.
    11-03-10 08:29 AM
    On BB website if you sign into the store they have a holster charging stand and a few other things for the style already.
    I just just checked and the holster is listed as "coming soon" sorry...
    11-03-10 09:17 AM

Yeah on the shopblackberry site they have more "keep me posted" then "add to cart", I remember buying all my Tour accessories before I got the phone. The accessory my wife wants is a matching purple battery door. Purple....what is the world coming to?
    11-03-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD