- 02-10-2013, 04:07 PM #2
Any chance for a Blackberry 10 flip phone?
Its a great idea and I would buy one but I highly doubt we will seen one ever!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using TapatalkMake sure you vote! Your vote counts!
Support the 9-12 Project
- 03-19-2013, 05:44 AM #5
I LOVE my Style even though I bought the Z10, when a BlackBerry 10 flip comes our I am GETTING IT!!!
What I would absolutely love right now would be the ability to use the Style keyboard on my Z10, like through Bluetooth or Wifi. I would buy THAT app in a heartbeat.
Posted via CB10
- 03-30-2013, 07:46 PM #7
I would definitely appreciate a Blackberry 10 flip phone. I would be the first one in line. Yeah....... I'd even love a Blackberry 7 flip. I love my 9670 so much that I bought a brand new one on ebay just a couple of weeks ago and the only thing that keeps it from being my daily driver is the slow processor. That's why the 9930 is what I carry everyday but a "10 flip" would make me put down the 9930. I'm not sold on the Z10.
- 04-30-2013, 10:42 PM #9
Nah the flip market is alive and well, we're just waiting. Just like some enjoyed saying the BlackBerry market was dead, and now they're saying... actually I have no idea what they are saying... and that doesn't intrigue me.
Sent from my iPuh-lease-as-IF
- 05-03-2013, 01:45 PM #10
I've had the Style for two days now and I have noticed something. People truly had no clue that Blackberry even made a flip phone. First they ask why I downgraded (that's another story), and then they're shocked to find out it is a Blackberry that I'm using. That kind of tells me that RIM/Sprint did a horrible marketing job on this thing. It's a great device!- Big Ed
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-01-2013, 06:44 PM #14
- 355 Posts
The marketing prowess really is embarrassing. On the box that my phone came in, there's a picture of a soccer mom playing with it. Jesus.
- 07-04-2013, 12:38 AM #15Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 07-04-2013, 02:26 AM #16
Hey! I was a young twenty-something when I had the style! If it had OS7.1, it would've gained some traction. I've always been impressed how BlackBerry over the years produced different form factors (suretype, sliders, flips) to gain market share...I guess candy-bars ended up a favorite of the masses.Nokia < RAZR < 81xx < 83xx < 9670 < 93xx = (PB + Z10) + (TP + N4)
- By ballinboy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2010, 02:19 AM
- By StereoPr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 11-21-2009, 08:25 PM
- By dozer2117 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2009, 03:37 PM
- By dozer2117 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:37 PM
- By Danthaman555 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:04 AM