Hi Again!

When my blackberry was set up, the customer service person kindly setup my 2 (home) email addresses on my BB. I have 2 calendars with the same names as my emails and no default calendar.

I do not use my BB for work and would like to just have one calendar on my BB. Is there a way to <delete> one of the calendars and then only have that one sync to Outlook 2007?

I looked under the options menu and it defaults to show both calendars but I feel like I have to always remember to choose a calendar whenever I set up an appointment.

Thank you.
    06-12-11 11:07 AM
    Outlook will only sync to one calendar, the one you have set up as your default. Go to Options, Device, Advanced System Settings, Default Services. Chose one.

That is the one that should now sync with Outlook and that should also be the one that appointments you create will be put in by default. It will only put the appointment in the other calendar if you change the calendar at the top of the new appointment page.

If you change your default calendar and outlook does not seem to be syncing to it correctly, you might need to delete all your calendar entries in your phone, then resync with DM by importing the Outlook Calendar into your device.

Good luck, I hope this helps.
    06-24-11 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD