Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ridesno159
  • 1 Post By ridesno159
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Which BlackBerry 7 Smartphone

Hey im just curious and bored and to tell you the truth i cant decide either. But I was wondering storm2 owners witch BlackBerry 7 smartphone are you going to get, if any. The bold or the torch or the curve. I think Im going to try the bold i love the layout but i never had a full keyboard blackberry my S2 was my first blackberry. I think Id miss the big screen. Looking at the torch i love the screen but the buttons. eeehh im no to thrilled about even the mute button like they forgot about it and just thru it in at the last minute. I think they should make a full touch BB with the lock, volume , mute, and convenience keys like the bold touches. But oh well you got what like 30days or so to try the **** out of it before your not happy with it and try a different device. Or wait for the new QNX devices humm
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 08-25-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    What's that?

The one with the flying broom, a big black brimmed hat, a scary laugh, and disturbingly green skin.

Be very careful though that you don't get her, I mean it, wet because it will melt then. At least you can then go back home to Kansas though...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ridesno159 View Post
    The one with the flying broom, a big black brimmed hat, a scary laugh, and disturbingly green skin.

Be very careful though that you don't get her, I mean it, wet because it will melt then. At least you can then go back home to Kansas though...
    ha ha very funny, but i guess thanks for spotting my typo
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 08-25-2011 at 10:42 PM.

PIN
    What's that?

Honestly, go check out the phones yourself and decide if that's what you want. The 9850 should be coming to Verizon sometime in the near future.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-tor...headed-verizon

QNX on a phone is probably still a long time coming, and who knows how well the first one will turn out.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

"Honestly, go check out the phones yourself and decide if that's what you want"

Duh really well thanks for giving me permission. I just wanted to know what other storm2 owners were looking at

PIN
    What's that?

Wow! sorry for trying to help, guess I should have just stuck with the witch thing...

I'll tell you what Storm 2 users are looking at. They are looking at the phone they like the best. The one that suits their own needs the best. They don't give a sh!t about what others are looking at, and don't go and ask random people on the internet witch phone they should get, when these random people know absolutely nothing about you and how you use your phone.

Grow up and make your own decisions...
    andy957 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

i didnt ask that i asked what there looking at. Not what im looking for it is a forum for people to ask questions about everything blackberry and thats about blackberry. upgrading to a new blackberry. and maybe they have something to add to the table, that id be like wow i didnt think about that, thats a good point. maybe i should go with that device humm a discussion about new devices. and i have a storm 2 so im asking other storm2 users what there going to look at and why
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,199 Global Posts

haha epic convo
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

lol i know well hey im not bored anymore