I can send text messages fine. i get a response from my friend and i see the name the yellow arrow that points to the message but no text. its blank where the message should be!!
    04-23-10 03:56 AM
    having same problem right now also im in hawaii maybe it is a network problem i tried restarting like 10 times
    04-23-10 04:19 AM
    I just had someone with this issue today. What fixed it was erasing the entire message thread for the person they were having an issue with, then it worked...try that.
    04-23-10 04:20 AM
    mmm tried that didnt work i think its just from tmobil people cause some people text and it works
    04-23-10 04:56 AM
    I can send text messages fine. i get a response from my friend and i see the name the yellow arrow that points to the message but no text. its blank where the message should be!!

Hi...I'm with VZW too and have a Storm too, I had some blank messages starting last night, but a few came through, like my Yahoo! messenger IMs but some people I received texts from come blank...trying to wait it out and see but idk whats happening...
    04-23-10 07:20 AM
    Hmm...I had a few of these as well last night...
    04-23-10 08:40 AM
    I'm also with VZW and having this issue. I only noticed it this morning when a friend with T-mobile sent me a text. I tried a battery pull, then tried deleting the SMS thread, neither has worked. Will keep trying, hopefully I can find a good fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 08:48 AM
    I'm guessing since a few of us are experiencing this, it may be a Verizon issue and not a device issue.
    04-23-10 08:57 AM
    I'm guessing since a few of us are experiencing this, it may be a Verizon issue and not a device issue.
    Same problem, different thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/te...ubbles-458236/

Sounds like you're right.
    04-23-10 09:11 AM
    im experiencing this problem with a tmobile user as well.
    I've gotten text messages from AT&T, AIM, emailing my number @vtext.com, and thats as far as my test has gone so far.
    04-23-10 09:33 AM
    Well I finally started getting messages from tmobile friends, they said vzw friends weren't receiving their messages properly... All is working fine for me now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 10:00 AM
    i got this problem too.
    04-23-10 10:40 AM
    i have been having the same issues with my storm 2. some of my friends who also have verizon will send me messages and they come blank to me. i have taken my phone to verizon many times and they replace it but its still happening. when i just recently went in they told we they can no longer help me i need to figure it out another way. did anyone find a solution or is anyone still having this problem that can help me seeing how my verizon near me does not care too!
    12-14-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD