Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry User

ok, got everything to work, it seems like if I locked the numberpad when typing in 4?2? in service books it wouldnt work, only if i hir the ?!123 key before each character, that is what got legacy service books enabled to show up, and I loaded a different copy of the service books and got wap browser, Yaaaaay! Thank you Crackberry! and fellow CrackHeads, The biggest reason I got my storm 2 was from listening to all the old podcasts and hearing the reviews!
    BB's of the past-9000, 9700, 9550
    Currently using iPhone4
    also own first gen iPad
    CrackBerry Newbie

im guessing yu guys all have a blackberry data plan?
    CrackBerry User

Yes I have a data plan. Btw I read on the forums here to try the AT&T reps at Facebook to get it registered on so I didn't have to reload the service books every time I reboot. I did and they were zero help. I got an email address to correspond with rightaway but when they wrote me back after a week they just said its an unsupported device and to call RIM. I've been looking here for awhile to find out if there is anyway to not have to keep the service books on reboot and so far no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SweetKalena View Post
    got it to work....THANK YOU SO MUCH apalm8! I would have never found the site and I know this because I have been searching for over a week now.

Now Gibber..instead of holding down the !?123 button tap it once..so its "!?1234 !?123? !?1232 !?123?" (NO spaces or quotation marks) THEN we get the "pop up" and I just sent & received my FIRST MMS!!!
    "does the happy dance" YAY...its all thanx to apalm8 for posting the link that we needed...and a HUGE bigger thanx to Phil the creator of it!!...-veddy happy-
    im trying to do it and i just cant figure that out! what do you mean by !?123? !?1232 !?123?
    CrackBerry Newbie

okay i got the pop up to work but now what?
    do i have to follow the steps on the guide now?
    some please help??
    CrackBerry User

Like APalm mentioned before...everytime you have to do a hard reboot (battery pull), you will have to go back and redo the legacy thing to replace the MMS transport file back in the service books. It gets to be a pain in the keister when you are not around your computer to resend service books through BIS. Its just a matter of what you can live without...
    half_pass

suck it up cupcake
    CrackBerry Newbie

Will the guide you have above work for T-Mobile?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Unlocked Blackberry Storm 2 on T-mobile MMS not working

I've had this same problem as well (no MMS). I tried to follow the guide but there are certain steps that need t-mobile info to be input instead of AT&T. What do I do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default blackberry storm

what desktop manager did you download because the one i got doesnt have the advanced options like yours. thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Just an FYI, using Crackutil, the berryology service books and berryology guide will NOT get you MMS if you have an AT&T prepaid plan unlimited talk & text plan and are using a BB 9550 - even tho you will get MMS on any regular AT&T phone. I have, thus far, even "donated" for the service books and spent numerous hours emailing the berryology guy and still only have talk and SMS. All you have to do to have talk and SMS is unlock ur phone and put in the correct APN. Kudos to everyone making the effort tho.
    CrackBerry Newbie

thank you for posting the link for the guide!It came handy for my new storm 2.
    Last edited by zarsteve431; 07-05-2011 at 09:17 PM.
    I always use diesel chip on my truck and my motorhome,jetski has diesel chips to achieve optimum performance.
    CrackBerry Newbie

none of this is working for me at first i didnt have an mms option at all then i did these steps and the options was there but now it says no service record and iv done the steps over and over to see it that worked but it didnt. Also i would seriously love some help i have an unlocked verizon blackberry storm 2 and im using it with att
    CrackBerry Newbie

Red face Using AT&T on a Blackberry Storm 2

I just came across your thread now and want to say thanks for the link to the PDF file regarding mms but I need some additional help. I'm new to the Blackberry phone so where could I find the additional info on your reference:

" using the CrackUtil program and replacing the Daemon file. ". Anything I could follow in PDF format would be great. I appreciate your help.

CrackBerry Newbie

so, does anyone know how to do this with verizon?? I just got it yesterday and it was unlocked. I tried to find a CD with the software to download but its been 2 years since this thread was opened and im afraid I may need to return my blackberry. I cant find MMS and some of the apps wont work at all. PLEASE help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12