- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
unlocked bb9550 doesn't recognize simcard
I got a Telus Blackberry 9550 Storm 2 from a friend. It says network inactive so it should be unlocked. I am in Europe and tried my Blackberry simcard but it won't recognize it. It says insert simcard.
I think I got all the settings right such as GSM/UMTS.
Any advice would be appreciated!
- 11-17-2012, 10:45 AM #2
Have you a new simcard from your carrier .... some new simcard don,t work with old phone ... i have this problem with a tour 9630 ... sent my old phone to a family members from canada to France ... and the simcard don't work ... tried anothers carrier and work !
Have you check if you don't have problem with simtray hardware ... not broken ?
- By pammers in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
- By pammers in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
- By micheleb4 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 15Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:00 PM
- By shwnx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:43 PM
- By jaros27 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2008, 01:07 AM