Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    by PM only!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Storm2 Screen Click Question

Hey - has anyone noticed, or thought that the annoying double clicking of the screen has gotten worse the longer you've had your device? Just sayin....I've had mine since release and its never been so bad as the past month!

PIN
    Ball Wizard!!!

I was having the same problem with mine. Had it since release, no other problems. Just the "sloppy" click of the screen that popped up and seemed to be getting worse. RIM has released replacement units to VZW for screen problems such as this. There was a memo on it. I called in, explained the problem, explained how I knew of the replacement program, and asked (very politely and in a non confrontational way) for them to not **** me around.

Got mine replaced and it has been perfect ever since.
    Peace is more than just the absence of conflict......
    If you find yourself arguing with me, don't worry. It happens to everybody.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by adambigge View Post
    I was having the same problem with mine. Had it since release, no other problems. Just the "sloppy" click of the screen that popped up and seemed to be getting worse. RIM has released replacement units to VZW for screen problems such as this. There was a memo on it. I called in, explained the problem, explained how I knew of the replacement program, and asked (very politely and in a non confrontational way) for them to not **** me around.

Got mine replaced and it has been perfect ever since.
    I had mine replaced as well after the top half of my original S2 locked, have had no issue with the replacement (so far).
    Click on mine is SO much better now; my roommate's had hers since December and although she put .607 on it still feels like pressing plastic toy pieces into place.