Storm 2 9950 Activation needed
Maybe this is a problem, maybe not. I have a 9950 that I bought. It is suppose to be unlocked. I have T-Mobile. I know the phone is both cdma and gsm capable. Using it on t-mobile network seems to be working ok ( still testing it ) but the main screen says I need to activate the phone. How do I get rid of this or is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated.
I found the solution myself and thought I would share it seeing as nobody else would. dial the number ##000000. On the top line is the space where you put in your phone number. Type in your phone number. Press the blackberry button and select save. The phone will reboot and all will be good.
- By Smiley88 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 37Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:28 PM
- By jnick in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 01-03-2009, 12:31 PM
- By Stormmynewphone in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:38 PM
- By MuDvAyNe in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 07:35 AM
- By jkaver in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:13 PM