Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Password keeper on Storm2

Always been a BB user....
    I had a Bold 9700 and loved it until my little son put it in the microwave for 5 seconds!
    So I didn't want to be subject to a new ATT contract so a friend of mine gave me his 9550 Storm 2 since he went over to the Iphone.
    As you know the Storm was Verizon only so I had to unlock the phone. So far everything works great. I get ATT service on their EDGE network, emails send/recieve and wifi.
    It was a good thing I backed up my old 9700. I used the BB software to put all my contacts and info onto the Storm2 and with ease, all info transfered over. The only one thing that I'm having trouble with the password keeper. This is important because I need all those passwords. When I go into the Strorm's password keeper, it ask me to enter the old password that was created 4/28/09 to convert entry. I don't know what that is! I asked my friend who owned the phone previously and he gave me two of the only passwords that would have worked. Still nothing.
    I need help to get my passwords. Why didn't the info transfer as easy as the rest of all other content.