- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Only have one option in E-mail setup. HELP.
So, I wanted to receive e-mails on my BB storm 2 now. Then when I went to the E-mail setup, it only says "I want to use a work email account with a Blakberry Enterprise Server" and I don't really have a job so.. How can I add my personal e-mail?
- 11-11-2012, 12:42 AM #2
Re: Only have one option in E-mail setup. HELP.
Do you have a blackberry data plan as opposed to a generic data plan? You need a blackberry specific data plan In order to use email and other data features on your phone.
- By maxx99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM
- By bbernardini in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2009, 07:37 PM
- By WayneHardy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:02 AM
- By Hulkster1970 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:27 PM
- By Beau79 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:11 PM