Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    CrackBerry User

Im looking forward to the day I get mine.
    Rocking a unlocked iPhone and unlocked storm 9530 WHAT!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,917 Global Posts
    PIN
    ┌П┐(>_<)┌П┐

nice info kevin keep up the great work. Question do you think Verizon is gonna due something for there original storm owners i just want your opinion. You can PM me if you want and thanks in advanced.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    687 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TaZ52083 View Post
    nice info kevin keep up the great work. Question do you think Verizon is gonna due something for there original storm owners i just want your opinion. You can PM me if you want and thanks in advanced.

verizon aint gonna do nothing for storm "1" owners. why would they? that would be like someone who had purchased an env2 trying to get an env touch...yes its a new phone, but why do you think verizon should just hand it out????

storm 1 and storm 2 are both junk imo...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,486 Global Posts
    PIN
    21FFF30E

Quote Originally Posted by briankeith513 View Post
    Yes, we obviously do. With well over a million purchases of the 9530 Storm(Verizon version alone), even with all of the original storm's problems, there is a very high demand for it. Also, with the high demand of other touch screens, including the ever-popular Iphone, the demand is very high. Why would you even ask such a question, and what is it to you? If you don't want one, who cares? You obviously know that the demand is high.
    That's true. I have a friend of mine who uses one unlocked on Cincinnati Bell, and she loves it. Also I know 2 people at work and they love them.
    "If At first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried" - Terrence C.

1,000th signature achieved 2/28/10..... I am now a BB Master.

Currently own 10 BB's: 8100, 8220, 8320, 8520, 8900, 9300 x2, 9550, 9700, 9800... Yeah, I'm addicted.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    PIN
    ME TO THE BED

Wink

I'm jealous.....real jealous
    Tweet me =]: http://twitter.com/uniquemamii88

I love to chat and have a good time like all the rest,
    but remember keep it on the FRIEND level i'm happilly MARRIED!!

Currently loving my PEARL 8100
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Well Radiogunea essentially confirmed that a GSM touchscreen device taking the design (form factor) is headed to T-Mobile. We have not yet confirmed it for AT&T, but we believe it will be unlockable and fully functional on AT&T if unlocked from the Canadian carrier that will also receive it. So yeah, a GSM variant that looks like the Storm 2 will be available relatively soon (best guests say before Christmas 2009, but those are only guesses).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i really hope that this rumor is true. in my house, i dont get reception with verizon, sprint, or att. i only get reception with tmo. why? iono. it makes no sense. so im stuck with tmo and im dying for a touch screen. i had the storm for 1 month, but i had to return it cuz i had no reception and had to go back to my pearl 8100 with my 1.3 MP camera. ouch! im itching for a TSB on tmo badly.
    Thanked by:
    Tri Liukito Om (02-06-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Mo Sholat Ashar berjama'ah di Masjid dulu nie....
    Entar FB anya kita sambung lagi ya Sob?????
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789