Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

I love the storm two had it a while ago but just ordered a brand new one from prepaymania they are selling them in the uk for 100 delivered bargain price for a amazing blackberry device.

Link http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilep...22c3f27213f046
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2848ac96

(Laughing...) since i messed up my torch 9860 i had to fall back to my storm 2. And it still working great. I still miss my torch 9860, but hope to get another soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9520 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    304EAAEB

I'm going to an iphone 4s this week. I dropped my Storm 2, which I've been using for 2 years and it finally is going the way of all good things. The cracks in the screen are starting to impact my calls, etc... Also, I'm p***ed that VZW won't sell accessories anymore. I know they and RIM have written off the phone, but it worked for me. It was great on calls and texting and Blackberry Messenger is a hidden gem. But you can't even get screen protectors anymore.

Here is my lament on saying goodbye to my S2:

Going the way of all good things....
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    the tail on the Funky! (PM me)

i had (have) a Storm, Storm 2, and a Torch. I liked the Storm series and still would be using a 2 if my insurance deductible hadn't doubled. The Storm's problem at the time was the OS and low device memory. Yeah some encountered hardware trouble as far as the click screen (which I like), but mostly it was OS problems. I wasn't one that had problems, didn't have QuickPull on the 2 and rarely did battery pulls on the 2 (did evrythang on S1). I also didn't overload it with unnecessary apps. S2 performed when I needed it.
    That being said my Torch blows both of them out of the water. If I knew OS7 was this much better I would've switched a year ago. Faster browser, more app memory, and much more stable OS. Everyone I know that switched to Apple or an Android phone can't believe how good thls phone is. IMHO IF your getting the Storm 2 for free, try it. If you have to pay more than $50 for a S2, don't. Get a Torch. I bought my Torch, NIB, for $200.00 on EBay. Worth every dime. I've also seen the Torch for $19.00 w/ contract at Wireless Soloutions(?).
    I must admit that I do miss the click sometimes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    Light the Torch, The Storm has passed!!!!
  5. Jamaximum

Quote Originally Posted by hootyhoo View Post
    The storm camera was pretty good.
    It still is. Just wish the pics were 16x9 format.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,768 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaximum View Post
    It still is. Just wish the pics were 16x9 format.
    hold it sideways? It has a little thingy so it automatically knows which way is up and adjusts accordingly.
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > WebOS > iOS > Android > Symbian > Meego
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123