Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Push the button

Quote Originally Posted by skimore2020 View Post
    It says that my Wireless Router accepts Protected Wireless Setup. Then it says to enter a specific PIN into the wireless router.
    If your router accepts ( Protected Wireless Setup ) then in your bb set up, choose ( push button setup ), it will then tell you to push the ( pws ) button on your router and the phone and router will do the rest! Much easier!

Take a good look on your router for the button, the fact that it says your router accepts Protected Wireless Setup, means your router will defo have one.
    CrackBerry User

I'm having an issue w/ my S2 and wifi. I go through all the necessary steps to link it up but it just won't connect. Any advice/help?
    CrackBerry Newbie

My blackberry does this all the time first make sure your near a computer thats connected to the wifi, first ask your blackberry to connect write down the pin it gives you . then go to your computer go to " my computer " click network then add wireless device at the bottom your RIM blackberry should appear click on it enter the pin and you'll be connected . Hope this helps
    Thanked by:
    Peter Stanton (01-19-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have a blackberry playbook which i have just purchased but cannot connect to the wifi,the prompt asks for the pin which i entered but did not work. Then tried another approach but was told to enter pin into the router but how do you do this??
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Directions to enter pin in a Verizon WI FI router

:Please direct me to instal a pin in my Router.Thanks Learning gal
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can you please tell me how you did this? I have been having the same trouble and when I try connecting the regular way it asks for a pre shared key??? Please and thankyou. I also have the storm 2 and its starting to bug me because im usually very good with all electronics but haven't had a blackberry in years. thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12