Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By tristanyuhas
  • 1 Post By Irving94
  • 1 Post By Irving94
  • 1 Post By tristanyuhas
  • 1 Post By Irving94
  • 1 Post By tristanyuhas
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default blockreadex flash read failed

i've had a verizon storm2 for several months and haven't had much trouble, but now it won't turn on. it keeps trying but i get a white screen that says something about "block readex" and "flash read failed" and a block box that i can't click that says "reset."

i hate.

i've had a blackberry for years, but i'm not great with the technical stuff. i also had been having problems with double clicking back to the home screen, and i had to download and delete the newest version of google maps 8 times before i got it to work. these are probably not related.

can i somehow reboot my phone or wipe it without rebooting?

i hate.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Default Same here...

WOW YOU ARE MY IDOL! I just got this too, it's still happening! I need help with this. Could it be a worldwide Storm2 thing considering that we got it at the same time?
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Just got off the phone with Verzion. They're replacing it. The phone's bricked unless you can wipe the OS (which i cant do since i have a mac).
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

i've got a mac too. our lives suck.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Hahaha this is gonna be my 4th storm2. You gonna get yours replaced too? These random bugs better all be gone with Blackberry 6.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

im already waiting for an htc incredible but they are backordered so i don't have an upgrade to use and no insurance and i just gave my sister my old blackberry curve. i might have to break out my old Motorola RAZR until the htc gets here.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

hye how too reset BlackBerry storm 9500 ?? ermmm I do not know all of a sudden my blackberry out the word reset ermm
    please help me.. ermmm
    CrackBerry Newbie

im worry about my BB .. how to settle this problem ya?? somebody help me. ermmmm
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tristanyuhas View Post
    i've had a verizon storm2 for several months and haven't had much trouble, but now it won't turn on. it keeps trying but i get a white screen that says something about "block readex" and "flash read failed" and a block box that i can't click that says "reset."

i hate.

i've had a blackberry for years, but i'm not great with the technical stuff. i also had been having problems with double clicking back to the home screen, and i had to download and delete the newest version of google maps 8 times before i got it to work. these are probably not related.

i hate.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tristanyuhas View Post

i hate.

i hate.