- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
almost have all my hair pulled out - but i love my Storm2
Ok - where to start
9550 on Rogers Network in Canada - originally a Verizon unlocked phone bought on Ebay.
Better phone that the original Storm I had - no more pocket dialing!
Phone works fine most of the time with a few compalints.
Sometime (usually the most important) incoming calls the phone only rings once and goes to voicemail - scoured the settings on phone - tried almost everything - settings seem correct? Help!!!!
Thought I would update to newest OS - last night dl's 188.8.131.522
Got it installed.
Now phone does not show up when patching into my PC - nothing on Windows Explorer???? WTF? Still not sure if this upgrade has cured one ring problem.
Got Trekbuddy nav app installed but can not tinker with it because of no access to it in Windows explorer.
Is this my best option for no data plan GPS?
All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- By swift9780 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:44 AM
- By kamiz9999 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
- By meadowshulme in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
- By puz504 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM
- By unstirling in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2007, 03:47 PM