I would like to download a theme that is a look a like of the new OS 6. anybody know of one that exists?
    04-20-10 11:42 PM
    lol no...but what do you wanna see? the homescreen looks about the same. beyond that we havent seen much of anything dealing with the theme portion of it.
    04-20-10 11:50 PM
    Plus, an OS 6 theme wouldn't give you all the functions that actual OS 6 is bringing(like the more fluid scrolling, the "pop up" think when you hold down on the screen, the new email setup etc).

Since, other than the actual new quirks and stuff, the homescreen is pretty similar to what we have now... just with "pages"
    04-21-10 12:54 AM
    Plus, an OS 6 theme wouldn't give you all the functions that actual OS 6 is bringing(like the more fluid scrolling, the "pop up" think when you hold down on the screen, the new email setup etc).

Since, other than the actual new quirks and stuff, the homescreen is pretty similar to what we have now... just with "pages"
    exactly, i went into a nice 500 word essay on that matter in another thread lol
    04-21-10 01:05 AM
    Precision Zen, have you seen it around the forums?

EDIT: No but seriously, in these forums check out Padgoi's 6.0 Theme. It's awesome. Very well made. And free!
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 04-22-10 at 08:42 AM.
    04-21-10 01:09 AM
    check out SIX by WJD!
    04-21-10 10:33 AM
    check out SIX by WJD!
    That has nothing to do with OS6... have you seen the screenshots of it Trovo???

I love WJD's SIX theme, and I'm running it on my phone right now... but it looks NOTHING like the the new BB OS 6.0
    04-21-10 11:38 AM
    That has nothing to do with OS6... have you seen the screenshots of it Trovo???

I love WJD's SIX theme, and I'm running it on my phone right now... but it looks NOTHING like the the new BB OS 6.0
    That one was meant to look like the concierge app that RIM made people were speculating awhile ago that it could be 6.0 so there it was!
    04-22-10 02:28 AM
    04-25-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD