View Poll Results: What's is your favorite type(s) of theme?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone OS

10 13.70%
  • Blackberry OS 6

9 12.33%
  • Win 7 OS or Apple OS

4 5.48%
  • Droid or HTC style

10 13.70%
  • Complete Custom w/hidden dock,hot spots,etc

28 38.36%
  • Today style w/hidden dock,hot spots,etc.

15 20.55%
  • Clean and simple themes

27 36.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I can jump on that soon I've got a few others that need finished first and some web builds but that sounds like a cool one to do.
    That would be very much appreciated, thank you....

I think you would be really surprised how good this would sell, IMO....
    05-28-10 10:13 AM
    One type of theme you don't see much of lately is the default blackberry icons with some crazy sick layout.

Everyone has custom icons and such and while its nice and shows how dedicated the themer is to their work but just something about the straight up blackberry icons that keep the blackberry look going but with a new totally customed out layout with maybe a hidden dock thrown in there would be great. Sorta got this idea from all the new OS 6 themes popping out.

Just me though.
    Last edited by live2board7; 05-28-10 at 05:44 PM.
    05-28-10 05:39 PM
    I like BIG weather & BIG Clock, and two rows of COLORFUL ICONS along the bottom. I hate hot spots; the docks with the tabs that disappear and reappear with a touch of the tab are nice.
    What theme is that called that you have attached to your post?
    06-07-10 05:52 PM
    What theme is that called that you have attached to your post?
    This ia a FREE (donations accepted) BBZen Pro Red , by Natemz, 2010. He offers many colored versions; I use Red because it ties in with the Superman "S." Here is the link for download:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/fr...colors-458782/

I love it - no lag - brings up everything as fast as the original. I like most of the icons it uses as well. Enjoy!
    06-07-10 06:10 PM
    One type of theme you don't see much of lately is the default blackberry icons with some crazy sick layout.

Everyone has custom icons and such and while its nice and shows how dedicated the themer is to their work but just something about the straight up blackberry icons that keep the blackberry look going but with a new totally customed out layout with maybe a hidden dock thrown in there would be great. Sorta got this idea from all the new OS 6 themes popping out.

Just me though.
    Our Ozium app is similar to what your suggesting. Keyword search Ozium on crackberry you'll see.
    06-07-10 06:51 PM
    I LOVE my Storm 2, but the standard BB Icons are simply too plain for me; mostly outlines with little or no color - they can be "BlackBerry" like, but let's update them a little so when you see them, you can say, "Whoa, is that cool looking!" Business-like, doesn't have to be boring!
    06-07-10 07:31 PM
    Hey DOAD............. Anything new on the iPhone theme??? I'm getting bored! LOL

R...

I'm getting ready to start a new iPhone theme similar to what your suggesting.
    Maybe you'll like it we'll see.
    06-08-10 06:22 PM
    Hey DOAD............. Anything new on the iPhone theme??? I'm getting bored! LOL

R...
    Sorry I haven't forgot about ya. Since OS6 Extreme released we have had a TON of requests which has pushed us back a little. But , one of our new developers might be able to jump on it. I will try and get him started on it this week

I believe he's bringing in a new WIN7 to the table also.
    06-08-10 06:50 PM
    Sounds great! Keep me in the loop please...........

R...

Sorry I haven't forgot about ya. Since OS6 Extreme released we have had a TON of requests which has pushed us back a little. But , one of our new developers might be able to jump on it. I will try and get him started on it this week

I believe he's bringing in a new WIN7 to the table also.
    06-08-10 07:06 PM
    Sounds great! Keep me in the loop please...........

R...
    Surething
    06-08-10 07:15 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD