UPDATE2: I have fleshed out the 10 Icon version of this theme to include the following variants, all available for .99 from the Mobihand App Store:

Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Google Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Quick Launch Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Google Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Quick Launch Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Hidden Today Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Google Hidden Today Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Quick Launch Hidden Today Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Google Hidden Today Theme
    Ten Icon Precision Clean Quick Launch Hidden Today Theme

And there's one 5 icon version right now:

Five Icon Precision Clean Quick Launch Theme

This basically takes a base theme, adds a hotspot (appscreen/Google/Quick Launch), includes weather/meter slots or not, includes today area or not. Hopefully this covers any variant you'd want from a 10 icon theme. If not, let me know. I'll be moving on to the 5 icon versions of each of these next.

If there are any additional customizations you want let me know and if it makes sense, I'll do my best to accomodate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Added a five icon, hidden today version with QuickLaunch instead of Google hotspot. I will be adding additional versions this week.

Five Icon Precision Clean New HT QL - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Icon Theme with Google Quick Search integration now available through the App Store for only $0.99.

Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Google Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Ever since VZW took away the option of using Google search from the browser Go To screen, I have tried several less than satisfactory workarounds. First was setting Google as my home page, but that took away the home page I was previously using. Then I tried the Quick Search with Google app from RIM, but didn't like that I had to take up one of my homescreen icon slots to keep Google searching convenient. So I decided to integrate Google search into a theme using homescreen hotspots and this is the result.

After you install QSG, you are free to hide it or place it in any folder you like. The hotspot will work regardless.

PLEASE NOTE: You must install Quick Search with Google for this theme to work properly. You can obtain it for free from RIM directly or through App World.

Last edited by robnhl; 01-12-10 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Added additional variants.
    01-06-10 12:51 PM
    this theme looks awesome!

would you be willing to make this theme without the google integration for free? This is exactly what ive been looking for!!
    01-06-10 01:02 PM
    this theme looks awesome!

would you be willing to make this theme without the google integration for free? This is exactly what ive been looking for!!
    I sent you a PM.
    01-06-10 01:32 PM
    I love the look of the theme. But can you do one with out the google and the two icon slots at the top of the screen? I would love it. Please let me know. Thanks.
    01-06-10 02:24 PM
    If you create a today section I'll buy your theme!!!
    01-06-10 06:01 PM
    If you create a today section I'll buy your theme!!!
    I'll be adding new versions tomorrow. Are you looking for hidden today or always there today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 06:04 PM
    I love the look of the theme. But can you do one with out the google and the two icon slots at the top of the screen? I would love it. Please let me know. Thanks.
    I'll do that tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 06:07 PM
    Great. Can't wait. If it isn't too much trouble can you do a standard 5 icon version? I would love it.
    Thanks.
    01-06-10 06:37 PM
    Love it, but how about a QuickLaunch spot?
    01-06-10 07:06 PM
    Love it, but how about a QuickLaunch spot?
    You mean a Quick Launch Hotspot? Where would you want it? Maybe along the right side..

edit: Also let me know which configuration you'd like with QuickLaunch. Ten Icons + WM + Google + QuickLaunch?
    Last edited by robnhl; 01-07-10 at 08:31 AM.
    01-06-10 07:27 PM
    have you added the other versions of this theme yet? (like the hidden today or quicklaunch hotspot)

this theme is awesome btw. my goto default!
    01-10-10 06:30 PM
    This theme is great, I would love a 5 Icon today theme as well..hidden is cool, no google if possible
    01-10-10 07:05 PM
    fully expected to have this done last week, but work got in the way. Today my daughter's school is closed because of frozen water pipes (in FL!). Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    01-11-10 12:00 PM
    See the original post. I was able to upload a five icon version with hidden today and QuickLaunch integration. I'll be adding additional versions soon.
    01-11-10 12:47 PM
    have you added the other versions of this theme yet? (like the hidden today or quicklaunch hotspot)

this theme is awesome btw. my goto default!
    Check out the OP. I added quite a few variations on the 10 icon theme. I'll be working on the five icon ones next.
    01-12-10 11:15 AM
    awesome. thanks so much robnhl!!! your theme is the best!

Do you know how many hidden today items are on the 10 icon theme?
    01-12-10 12:53 PM
    awesome. thanks so much robnhl!!! your theme is the best!

Do you know how many hidden today items are on the 10 icon theme?
    If it has WM slots, there are 5 items. If there are no WM slots, there are 7 items. Hopefully that works for everyone. I don't use the HT feature so I'm open to improvement suggestions if there's an issue with the way it is setup.
    01-12-10 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD