I would love an Ed Hardy and an Ems theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 01:10 PM
    Id like to have a simple theme with a hidden today of calendar and sms only. Then have the rest of the screen basically clear with only like the top part thinner (where carrier and battery and all that is). Just simple is cool for me.
    11-10-10 09:07 PM
    Ok so my boyfriend is a huge tron fan... He has a droid phone and thinks that his themes r better than mine.. I wud like a kick *** tron theme that he will be jealous of.. A hidden dock wud be good, I'm not for sure what its called but I had a theme at one point that had hidden icons on one of the home screens.. I'm guessing that is what the hidden dock is called. Please help me show my boyfriend that the blackberry has much kooler themes than his droid... =D thanks!

12-31-10 09:48 AM
    Ok so my boyfriend is a huge tron fan... He has a droid phone and thinks that his themes r better than mine.. I wud like a kick *** tron theme that he will be jealous of.. A hidden dock wud be good, I'm not for sure what its called but I had a theme at one point that had hidden icons on one of the home screens.. I'm guessing that is what the hidden dock is called. Please help me show my boyfriend that the blackberry has much kooler themes than his droid... =D thanks!

StaticFX has the best Tron theme around!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-31-10 11:47 AM
    I seen that one and really liked it but was hoping to get it for free... It didn't look like that one was... But I cud have missed the ota...

12-31-10 12:37 PM
    Not free...but oh so worth it!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-31-10 12:54 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD