ONE more suggestion after using it for a good chunk of today: the grayish text is hard to read sometimes outside in the sun (talking about the preview text in the messages/sms folder). I suggest either changing the text color to white or either the background to white and the text to black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 03:25 PM
    ONE more suggestion after using it for a good chunk of today: the grayish text is hard to read sometimes outside in the sun (talking about the preview text in the messages/sms folder). I suggest either changing the text color to white or either the background to white and the text to black.

Cool I'll test it and see what you mean no biggie if needed I'll change that too.

Be sure to grab OS6 Extreme just updated at 1:00pm now supports over 28 apps on home. Fast and stable
    05-25-10 03:28 PM
    Cool I'll test it and see what you mean no biggie if needed I'll change that too.

Be sure to grab OS6 Extreme just updated at 1:00pm now supports over 28 apps on home. Fast and stable
    I'll go look for that now.

Oh yea on the topics of suggestions again...lol sorry...but when you open a tab, would it be possible to make that tab not only close other tabs, but hide the today info as well? I forget sometimes and this would make it easier lol

05-25-10 03:35 PM
    I'll go look for that now.

Oh yea on the topics of suggestions again...lol sorry...but when you open a tab, would it be possible to make that tab not only close other tabs, but hide the today info as well? I forget sometimes and this would make it easier lol

Sure thing thanks for bringing that up I'll add that too no problem.
    05-25-10 03:41 PM
    Tab Out is now updated each dock now closes when choosing another, changed font color in list menu, added new indicators mail, web,etc.

Next update will be soon most likely next week.

OTA Download is updated in this post.
    05-28-10 04:17 AM
    Tab Out is now updated each dock now closes when choosing another, changed font color in list menu, added new indicators mail, web,etc.

Next update will be soon most likely next week.

OTA Download is updated in this post.
    Nice update! Works perfectly!

Tried to make my wallpaper and crunchsms match the red you got going. Looks and works great.

There's still some text that doesn't contrast that well in the sun but its manageable. it feels like I got a new phone!

edit: pictures didnt work right. fixed.
    Last edited by jgreen1tc; 05-28-10 at 11:39 AM.
    05-28-10 11:24 AM
    Nice update! Works perfectly!

Tried to make my wallpaper and crunchsms match the red you got going. Looks and works great.

There's still some text that doesn't contrast that well in the sun but its manageable. it feels like I got a new phone!

Cool I'm going to do a few other versions in new colors coming soon
    05-28-10 11:57 AM

Little bit laggy when opening/closing d Dock/s icon set,need lil. bit tweaking.But overall,it's awesome!Thanx man!
    How did u get the weather to show. I have mine in the 11th spot like it says it should. But its not showing.

05-28-10 12:18 PM
    How did u get the weather to show. I have mine in the 11th spot like it says it should. But its not showing.

On this style weather screen, set weather to fullscreen and add your own background. Slot11 is for dock1 to show weather wrapped with applications.

Hope that helps
    05-28-10 12:48 PM
    On this style weather screen, set weather to fullscreen and add your own background. Slot11 is for dock1 to show weather wrapped with applications.

Hope that helps
    U know what, it does help, but I have weather bug so that full screen option isn't available. Cool theme tho, and I have no change request. = )

05-28-10 11:34 PM
    U know what, it does help, but I have weather bug so that full screen option isn't available. Cool theme tho, and I have no change request. = )

Ah I see , that's cool though I'll be adding to this theme and I'm doing it in Blue on Black, and maybe green on Black.
    05-28-10 11:42 PM
    Will have to check out the blue when its ready.

05-29-10 07:39 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD