Hey everyone this is my first theme its very simple and clean Has bold style icons that just glow when selected. Transparent banner on the homescreen and just over all simple theme. feedback is great appreciated and thanks to all that put their theme files up for use and helping me learn to make the theme i always wanted.

Fixed a few things with the Signal meter and cleaned up a few things but ran it all day today at work and no memory leak or real battery drain.

Also click anywhere in the middle of the screen for the application list

Only thing i wanna do to this theme next is a hidden bottom dock but every time i try to do that it never seems to work for me

Also if someone could host it would be awesome

OTA Link
    OTA

OTA Sound Icon
    OTA Sound Profile

OTA 5 Icon Weather
    OTA 5 Icon
    Last edited by metalmike; 02-17-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Edited a few minor details and cleaned up the theme
    02-13-10 12:00 PM
    Waiting for the ota.. Looks good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 01:33 PM
    OTA Now up
    02-14-10 01:52 AM
    This is just a random question for this and ALL themes... I can't change the background picture to anything I want can I? This is exactly what I wanted with the today I just want my Chicago Cubs Background lol.
    02-14-10 10:22 AM
    you can change your background picture on this theme just hit the balckberry menu button when in the application menu and go to options them click wallpaper and change it to the picture that is stored to your device but if thats still giving you problems i can take and make the theme with your cubs picture for you just let me know

-mike
    02-14-10 10:25 AM
    I love this so far! Great theme. Its a very clean nothing crazy normal theme. Works perfectly so far. Thank you!

02-14-10 12:16 PM
    Thanks man if you have anything that needs to be changed or suggestions of what can be better let me know

02-14-10 12:22 PM
    Nice theme. I like the simplistic themes that give you access to what you want without being too much. Like the bold icons also.
    02-14-10 12:30 PM
    As with most themes the gmail enhanced icon will not "hilite" which is no big deal. Same goes for some other apps but its obviously because you can't make an icon for millions of apps.

Is there a way like on the regular theme for your phone to show in the top banner which network it is on. I have two wireless networks in my house that my phone would bounce back and forth between and I used to see which one it was

Second question. When hiliting an app the name shows up above the icon. Can you extend the amount of letters it displays? For instance when I hilite my weather it says: Burlington Win..... When it would probably actually say: Burlington Winter Weather advisory or something.

I'm still 100% happy with the way it looks and functions though.

02-14-10 01:54 PM
    From what I can tell it looks like home screen is set up to 13 characters for name length.

02-14-10 02:04 PM
    Liking the theme..am I the only person having the issue where the SMS/MMS icon disappears?
    02-14-10 03:56 PM
    i am not having no problem with the sms icon

and as for the home screen character length i dont know how to change it
    02-14-10 06:58 PM
    Neither am I.

02-14-10 10:55 PM
    Have you thought about adding the sound profile back to the top left corner?
    02-15-10 12:24 PM
    i can do that its no problem at all
    02-15-10 01:40 PM
    Things I'd like to see added on:
    Weather on home screen
    5 Icon version rather than 10
    QuickLaunch shortcut (if you want - I don't mind pressing the side key)

Other than that - the theme looks neat.
    I have a question, however, is the dial pad cut off from the bottom? If so, can you please fix it? I understand the banner must be made extremely small for that but for people like me who dial a lot of different customers and don't have everyones contact saved have to dial the number and dial pad cut off is a major no no.

Thanks.
    02-15-10 06:38 PM
    Things I'd like to see added on:
    Weather on home screen
    5 Icon version rather than 10
    QuickLaunch shortcut (if you want - I don't mind pressing the side key)

Other than that - the theme looks neat.
    I have a question, however, is the dial pad cut off from the bottom? If so, can you please fix it? I understand the banner must be made extremely small for that but for people like me who dial a lot of different customers and don't have everyones contact saved have to dial the number and dial pad cut off is a major no no.

Thanks.
    My Dial Pad looks normal I believe. I'm looking at it right now.
    *0+

and all evenly spaced

Anyway. I never liked the 10 icons on home screen but now that I have this theme I wouldn't want it any other way.
    02-15-10 07:25 PM
    I realized a problem and found a semi fix for you.
    If you have an apt it shows up on hidden today. However, if you change the name of the appointment (calender entry), the name remains the same as previous. Once I erased the entry and added it again, things seemed to work fine.
    02-16-10 09:17 AM
    5 icon version with weather in right hand corner is up.

The Dial pad issue i am not having maybe its an older theme on your phone interfering with this one id this one then remove the others and this theme then reinstall this theme
    02-17-10 10:13 PM
    You are the man. Huge Props!
    02-17-10 10:53 PM
    Very strange. I have tried downloaded and erasing and downloading and erasing and I can't get the sound icon to appear in the top left corner. All I get is the stock Bold theme.
    02-18-10 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD