What if I don't use QuickLaunch and BerryWeather. Does that make those two hot spots basically useless?
    08-20-10 12:52 AM
    What if I don't use QuickLaunch and BerryWeather. Does that make those two hot spots basically useless?
    Consider it a place to rest your finger on the screen - no, not that one! Still 21 other functions/apps available all from the home screen. Enjoy!
    08-20-10 02:04 PM
    I bought your theme. Very nice looking! And I downloaded BerryWeather, the free version, however. I can't seem to figure out how to integrate it so that you can see the icon on the "BerryWeather" hotspot. Is that possible? I thought I saw a screen shot of another user's phone that had that.
    And do I need to have the full version? I just checked, 10 bucks to view the weather, don't know if I want to spend money on that, haha.
    08-20-10 03:41 PM
    And a suggestion from myself if you'll read and consider it
    Instead of static hotspots for BerryWeather and QuickLaunch, maybe you can make it user defined
    More customization capabilities = more user friendly
    But other than that, this theme is very nice!
    I've tried over 20 themes and I believe this one is a keeper.
    08-20-10 06:49 PM
    I bought your theme. Very nice looking! And I downloaded BerryWeather, the free version, however. I can't seem to figure out how to integrate it so that you can see the icon on the "BerryWeather" hotspot. Is that possible? I thought I saw a screen shot of another user's phone that had that.
    And do I need to have the full version? I just checked, 10 bucks to view the weather, don't know if I want to spend money on that, haha.
    You got it right, BerryWeather only provides the ability to display the weather on the wallpaper feature in their full version. I'd just say keep your eyes open, BW usually goes on special from time to time. There are other less expensive options, but for me a one time drop of a few $$ for BW has been one of my used applications. With upgrades and such I've dropped $10 or so on BW, for getting two years of use from the app it's been what I consider a bargain. I've spent more and got less on other apps. If you don't need all the extras though just drop the free version on your phone, even the free version is a very good app.
    08-21-10 09:32 AM
    And a suggestion from myself if you'll read and consider it
    Instead of static hotspots for BerryWeather and QuickLaunch, maybe you can make it user defined
    More customization capabilities = more user friendly
    But other than that, this theme is very nice!
    I've tried over 20 themes and I believe this one is a keeper.
    From a development view, it's not really different to put the user defined in the theme (I've done that with some of my other themes). I develop themes for me to use and then hope others can get some enjoyment from them. As it's been said, you can't please everyone, so heck I just look to please myself I'm never disappointed then if sales do well or not, I just have fun creating the theme.

With that in mind, I find it more user friendly for me to have QL and BW defined in the app. There are 13 user defined apps available, didn't think 2 more would be that much of a difference. I'm now able to keep those twp off the Application List and make even more apps available at a touch (or click) of the screen. But I do mix it up from time to time as I've done with my other themes. I appreciate your comments!
    08-21-10 09:43 AM
    I bought it last night, haha. and I tried putting it on my wallpaper.
    The sad part is the image I lay behind it is too small and I can't zoom in like I can when I put that image as the wallpaper..
    And I really like that image, so I decided to just not use the top middle BW hotspot and place the BW icon at app 1, haha.

I did read some reviews about BW from people saying if you need to upgrade or change phones, you can't bring over the current license BW provided you. Is this true?
    I hope not because I plan on getting the next Storm that comes out, whenever that is, hahah.
    08-21-10 11:11 AM
    Great theme .. Great customer service .. Thanks for the updates!
    08-21-10 03:05 PM
    One more question: So I purchased the Photon Red theme, is there a way I can "trade" it in for another color? Hahah.
    08-21-10 04:46 PM
    One more question: So I purchased the Photon Red theme, is there a way I can "trade" it in for another color? Hahah.
    Um, no.... but you could drop another $2 in the slot to pick up another color selection Thanks for your interest in my theme.... have a great one!
    08-21-10 09:09 PM
    I am still rocking the Solar Yellow theme after beta testing it. I thought I would never give up the BigTyme theme until I used this one. Very well done. Quick and functional. Great for backgrounds. Not to mention the orbital dock...AMAZING!
    08-22-10 08:13 PM
    Special $1.99 price ends on 8/31.
    08-29-10 02:59 PM
    L()()ks sick dude
    09-07-10 05:05 PM
    Theme looks great thanks.
    09-21-10 11:58 AM
    All of my themes, including this one, are on sale through end of month for $0.99 to $1.99.
    09-24-10 09:26 AM

Thank you Bob61

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 02:44 PM

Thank you Bob61

That wall looks really sweet with this theme - or is it the theme looks really sweet with that wall?
    12-18-10 09:31 AM
    That wall looks really sweet with this theme - or is it the theme looks really sweet with that wall?
    Its all about the theme! Don't know how I ever overlooked it....just love that green!

12-20-10 09:21 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD